watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: How many Citeh fans

Started by SP, May 13, 2012, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

will conveniently forget they were walking on the way back their cars when they scored their late goals? Years later they'll be spouting off about creating history etc. when in fact they couldn't even support their team when their backs were to the wall.  Hundreds of them apparantly.

yee-haw!

leonffc

Who cares? What matters are the Manure fans that thought they'd won it.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

How did they get the cup back to Manchester from Sunderland in double quick time  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

Matt Inglis

Does anyone really give a damn who won the title? Other than those IN Manchester and China.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Matt Inglis on May 13, 2012, 10:16:05 PM
Does anyone really give a damn who won the title? Other than those IN Manchester and China.

And Devon, Hampshire and Surrey.

valdeingruo

They had two cups made apparently. They really have Barton to thank for the five minutes of "Fergie" time.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Jimbobob

Quote from: andersons11 on May 14, 2012, 01:27:27 AM
They had two cups made apparently. They really have Barton to thank for the five minutes of "Fergie" time.

Heaven forbid anyone thinks I am defending Barton but the ESPN telecast showed Tevez hitting first and then Barton retaliating and then going completely totally insane. I cannot find that video any where - only a sky shot of the incident and the the second knee incident. Not justifying anything that knucklehead did just would like to see the damn video again. Tevez swung first.
It was amusing that Manure felt so "gutted" and if they were behind and the same incident happened they would have added 15 minutes!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Burt

To be fair to them hardly anyone looked like they had left the stadium.

What was amusing, before the two goals were scored, were the reactions of some of the fans. One was beating his scarf on the back of his seat. Another was jumping up and down on his coat.

From the depths of despair to the heights of joy, all within a matter of seconds...

valdeingruo

Quote from: Burt on May 14, 2012, 06:53:16 AM
To be fair to them hardly anyone looked like they had left the stadium.

What was amusing, before the two goals were scored, were the reactions of some of the fans. One was beating his scarf on the back of his seat. Another was jumping up and down on his coat.

From the depths of despair to the heights of joy, all within a matter of seconds...

Thats what football is all about, with Qpr winning Bolton were going down regardless, however Aguero won the match and if a goal had gone it it would be a different story for our neighbors.

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 13, 2012, 10:32:38 PM

and pretty much 95% of American footie fans. Of course, that lot think that the Prem is composed of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on May 14, 2012, 08:46:20 AM

and pretty much 95% of American footie fans. Of course, that lot think that the Prem is composed of United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and Liverpool.

I sigh and launch into a pre rehearsed speech about multiple things. For one the misconception that i support Man city man utd blah blah blah and two its not fullHAM.

MrFantastic

Better City than that Ferguson again can't understand a word he says while chewing that gum on tv
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

AlFayedsChequebook

I know they spent a lot of money getting there, but I could not help but feel pure delight when they won.

Their first league title in 44 years, winning it in the most excrutiating way possible.

When they win the league 3 years in a row, then I can dislike them. Until then, it will be hilarious seeing the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool struggling to get into the champions league

The Equalizer

The best moment of the match was when the camera panned around to a Citeh supporter taking out all his frustrations on his chair with a scarf! Brilliantly funny stuff.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

alfie

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 14, 2012, 04:38:33 AM

Heaven forbid anyone thinks I am defending Barton but the ESPN telecast showed Tevez hitting first and then Barton retaliating and then going completely totally insane. I cannot find that video any where - only a sky shot of the incident and the the second knee incident. Not justifying anything that knucklehead did just would like to see the damn video again. Tevez swung first.
It was amusing that Manure felt so "gutted" and if they were behind and the same incident happened they would have added 15 minutes!

The way it looked to me was Barton tried to stop Teves's run so Tevez sort half pushed/hit barton, what went on after that was a disgrace to football the man should receive a lengthy ban.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

horse1031

Quote from: HatterDon on May 14, 2012, 08:46:20 AM

everyone i talk to here is fans of liverpool and man u.  ughhh

oh, and i talked to a guy last week that said he liked Didier Drogba because he never dives!

Jimbobob

Quote from: alfie on May 14, 2012, 12:51:57 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob on May 14, 2012, 04:38:33 AM

The way it looked to me was Barton tried to stop Teves's run so Tevez sort half pushed/hit barton, what went on after that was a disgrace to football the man should receive a lengthy ban.

Totally agree - the guy is a disgraceful nut job that just happens to play football. I would like to see that replay again that is all. And in no way do I condone any of his crap. We just had a close up view here that seems to not exist anywhere I can find.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Mr_Moon

Quote from: horse1031 on May 14, 2012, 03:36:59 PM

oh, and i talked to a guy last week that said he liked Didier Drogba because he never dives!

I like Drogba because he dives

HatterDon

Quote from: Mr_Moon on May 14, 2012, 04:17:13 PM
Quote from: horse1031 on May 14, 2012, 03:36:59 PM

I like Drogba because he dives

That boy Clint Dempsey's falling over make Drogba's dives look shite
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel