News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does Anyone Want To See That Lot Win The Champions League?

Started by White Noise, May 14, 2012, 09:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 15, 2012, 10:42:38 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on May 15, 2012, 10:34:59 AM
Absolutely not. If Spurs had finished in 4th p/lace it may have been a different story though.
What tables you been looking at EQ ? Time for anouther trip to Specsavers  :dft012:

Ha! You know, I've not actually looked at a table since before sunday's matches! ;) I just kind of assumed that Spurs won 3rd spot and the Gooners 4th! Bugger, guess I'll be going for a draw in the final then! ;)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Blingo

Come on LB, you'll be wearing your blue shirt on the night lol ;p

Ed is there on 34 seconds wearing his sunglasses  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
Stamford Bridge sings Chelsea FC's Anthem "Blue is the Colour" ( with Lyrics )

jarv

C'mon Bayern......teh only English players in the Chelsea team are actually detrimental to the neutral support. Nice way of saying scummy and bugr off.  (german flag here).

nickmuir

Mr_Moon

Quote from: MJG on May 15, 2012, 08:57:35 AM
I can live with chelsea wining domestic cups and the lge but can you imagine what those scum will be like if they win the big one. Never ever will hear the end if it. So NO.

Same, resigned myself to them winning the FA Cup and the odd League (although that's out of the window now) and wanted them to beat Liverpool in the Cup Final. Imagine if King Kenny won the FA Cup....

GoldCoastWhite

MODS !!! Please ban Blingo immediately for posting vile obscenities on FoF. Or at least make him repent and say 100 Hail Dempsey's
  083.gif

Blingo

Spoken like a true blue GCW  064.gif You lot call eachother blue don't you? So it's only natural for you to want chelsea to win the CL isn't it?  Get Coat gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif Get Coat gif

But if we are all honest, most of us on here will watch it.

GoldCoastWhite

From the Aussie slang dictionary;

Blue : fight ("he was having a blue with his wife")
Blue, make a : make a mistake

True blue : patriotic

Blue is an old one I think for a term of endearment (need to confirm that with the Lord Mayor of Rupanyup) or an ironic nickname for a redhead. But in regards to the CL game, I haven't even checked what time it is on over here yet but will probably stay up to watch it or record it if it's an evening kickoff over there. Will toss a coin before the game to decide who to cheer for  :dft012:

Blingo

Mods.....ban him for supporting Chelsea hahahahaha

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...