News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did You Change Your Season Ticket Seats?

Started by King_Crud, May 15, 2012, 09:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aldo

Quote from: King_Crud on May 15, 2012, 09:32:39 AM
9am today was the chance for members to change their seats. Myself and two friends have moved from Riverside Zl (in front of the away fans) to Riverside SL (in front of the home fans). I'm very happy with this.

Moved from SL to H8! You might have had my seat!

Burt

We (me, Burt Jr, Brother Burt and his daughter) have taken the big step of moving from our lovely seats in the JH stand (just behind the wall - bags of leg room) to H4 TT in the Hammersmith End, to be with some mates.

Be good to know if any of you are around there...

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 15, 2012, 04:51:36 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on May 15, 2012, 03:35:15 PM
Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 15, 2012, 01:39:20 PM
I've moved seats as my little boy can not see the game fully from where we sit so we moved back 15 rows and have just found out the seats we brought should not have been sold to us so am now ticketless and I front the renewal campaign....!!!!

how did that mix up happen?

I don't know we went online picked are seats then a mate went to get one near us and found out that the seats we picked should not have been for sale. it was him that told me the club didn't bother. spent the rest of the day emailing to find out what's going on.  Now I've sorted seats in h4 what a pain i can not sit with my mates or brother now

Scandalous. If you can bothered now find out if the seats you wanted are allocated to staff. One of our gripes is that the seats around us are allocated to Motspur Park staff but they never use them. Away fans and tourists do though indicating that they are clearly being passed on. I suggested to the Club that if these seats are 'perks' then they should be photo ID tickets to take away the temptation and if the member of staff can't make a game, or happens to support someone else, the seat becomes available to us.

mangoputney

Staying p1, there's three of us bringing the putneynoise and needling the fair weather glory boys
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Berserker

I also believe the Fulham staff get tickets when we've playing away in our section  for the other team's supporters, that's if they can't get tickets in their home stands. Mind you i suppose we sometimes buy tickets our selves in the other sides stands if our allocation is sold out, so a bit kettle and pot moaning about that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.