watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: We might

Started by Blingo, May 19, 2012, 08:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blingo

Well, this morning we have had serious thunder and lightning storms and more than our fair share of rain and it looks like it's going to rain all day, but wear anything heavier than a shirt or t shirt and you will be roasting.

Berserker

Quote from: Blingo on May 20, 2012, 10:49:11 AM
Well, this morning we have had serious thunder and lightning storms and more than our fair share of rain and it looks like it's going to rain all day, but wear anything heavier than a shirt or t shirt and you will be roasting.

Just grey and dull here, no rain so off to sow some seeds. Might take advantage of the good weather (no rain), and go for a wander up Windmill Hill (no Windmill just a Neolithic causewayed enclosure), fit in a drink on the way back. Boring to most i suppose but I'm just happy at the lack of rain
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Make sure you achieve accurate and correctly timed seed dispersal then. Not much use all over the place and too early. Do you direct drill or broadcast ?

and back to the weather.

Blingo

I direct broadcast lol ;p

finnster01

Right now (Sun 10am) 70 degrees (I refuse to use metrics out of principle) and sunny in NYC. Expected to rise to 76. Very nice and pleasant day here Mr Blingo.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

another beautiful day in the Peoples Republic of South Texas.

Of course, I did have a shower about a half hour ago, so ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on May 20, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
another beautiful day in the Peoples Republic of South Texas.

Of course, I did have a shower about a half hour ago, so ... .
I expect Mrs HD is hugely relieved, you smelly old hippy !  :048:

Burt

Quote from: Gozorich on May 19, 2012, 07:02:56 PM
Beautifully sunny here in Gozo although a bit windy. About 27o. The pool is just turning warm enough now.

Burt, the road outside the Universal is now open - you can come back! :wine: :dft003:

Blimey...they must have put in a sprint finish  :dft012:

I bet the owner's happy that he may be able to get a few visitors in now.

I won't be in Gozo this summer, unfortunately. We decided to give Crete a try, but the way things are panning out in Greece at the moment I am feeling a bit nervous about that decision... Seemed like a good decision at the time.

If things do fall through, we will be back  082.gif

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 20, 2012, 11:09:53 AM
Make sure you achieve accurate and correctly timed seed dispersal then. Not much use all over the place and too early. Do you direct drill or broadcast ?

and back to the weather.

Direct drill by hand, tried one of those gizmo's a few years back and found doing it manually 100% better.  :54:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 20, 2012, 05:53:04 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 20, 2012, 11:09:53 AM

and back to the weather.

Direct drill by hand, tried on of those gizmo's a few years back and found doing it manually 100% better.  :54:

I am going to apoligise profusely right now for chuckling all the way through your post like a demented schoolboy. Its not big and its not clever ...................................... over to you then Mr Blingo.

Gozorich

Quote from: Burt on May 20, 2012, 04:23:42 PM
Quote from: Gozorich on May 19, 2012, 07:02:56 PM
Beautifully sunny here in Gozo although a bit windy. About 27o. The pool is just turning warm enough now.

Burt, the road outside the Universal is now open - you can come back! :wine: :dft003:

Blimey...they must have put in a sprint finish  :dft012:

I bet the owner's happy that he may be able to get a few visitors in now.

I won't be in Coz this summer, unfortunately. We decided to give Crete a try, but the way things are panning out in Greece at the moment I am feeling a bit nervous about that decision... Seemed like a good decision at the time.

If things do fall through, we will be back  082.give

In true Gozitan fashion he asked for compensation over loss of trade and was told by the Government to close his pub and claim unemployment benefit! Don't worry, I'll drink for you. :wine:

Blingo

Well, it is back to normal here with lots of sun and a high of 22c or 74f Finny ;p I can see clouds over the Atlas mountains across the Straights, but they won't affect us. ;))

Vinnieffc

Quote from: CorkedHat on May 20, 2012, 02:27:33 AM
It's winter here in Footrot Flats and we haven't had any rain for two months. The soleil bris but temps remain in the low 20s :down_under:

Blimey that's a blast from the past !! I was brought up on Footrot Flats as a young'un in Kiwiland !!  scarf