watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Inside the mind of those Rangers Boys

Started by SP, May 22, 2012, 08:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Last season, like lambs to the slaughter, those Rangers Boys turned-out in good numbers at the Cottage - 4,000 or so of them at £48 each, not bad at all.  So, next season, will they bring more or less to the game?  Renewed hope or second season syndrome?

For me, the two games against them can't come soon enough.

:dead horse:

cusackdribble

I was hoping they'd go down so we could quit while we're ahead (and cos I think Hughes is an utter bellend). Next season could be a different story...

Berserker

They will be a better team next season :-(
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Blingo

So will we, so another 6 points to us. ;p

Two Ton Ted

They are probably expecting Champions League qualification at the least next season.

I don't think there are more deluded fans anywhere in the country.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

valdeingruo

Apparently Hughes wants De Jong to join him
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Scrumpy

Never has the phrase "All talk, no trousers" been more appropriate. I think we'll see a few less of them this year, as the novelty wears off. Especially if we charge silly prices again.

But I agree with others that I think they'll stay up comfortably next season.  :dft006:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Andy_M

Yeah. I've got a feeling that they will stay up comfortably next season as they will no doubt spend some money to strengthen in the summer.

Certainly expecting more difficult games against them next year.

Still, I remain confident and 6 points should be coming our way :)
@got_maile

west kowloon white

De Jong plus Barton(if he doesn't get fired)Hughes is building a really, really attractive team.
He seems to have an imaginative scouting network and still obsessed with City-having said that,not up to speed on who they are linked with-not one of our gems  I hope?

SmithyFFC

Really don't care how well they do next season, as long as we beat them..... twice! :54:
FTID

Travers Barney

Having hailed from Putney stock always been pretty ambivelent about Rangers as my forefathers didnt recognise them as a force until Buckingam discarded Marsh and they appeared on the scene in the swinging sixties....stand to be corrected there...for me there really is only one team that I have no time for hence the total media blackout in my household since 10.15 saturday night.
We are the whites

cmg

Quote from: Travers Barney on May 23, 2012, 09:18:08 PM
Having hailed from Putney stock always been pretty ambivelent about Rangers as my forefathers didnt recognise them as a force until Buckingam discarded Marsh and they appeared on the scene in the swinging sixties....stand to be corrected there...

Quite agree. When I started out Chelsea were the 'other' club, albiet in a higher league. Brentford registered, just, because my dad had told me that they had once been a top flight club. QPR were just not on the radar, I knew they wore 'Rugby' shirts and that was about all. By mid-teens I was very familiar with White City (dog tack), but had no real idea that a football team was lurking just around the corner, until they suddenly emerged as you describe. I have had mates who supported every other London club (including Millwall), but to this day I have never known a QPR supporter. I have led a lucky life, haven't I?

LBNo11

..."Inside the mind of those Rangers Boys", must be a lonely place for a brain cell...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Oiseau

Quote from: Berserker on May 23, 2012, 07:48:40 AM
They will be a better team next season :-(

I agree. They'll strengthen their squad and have more money to spend than us. As much as we may dislike Mr. Hughes' 'ambition', he's actually a decent manager. Staying up this year also gave them a lifeline financially. They could have a mid-table season next year...

Walsh

Walsh

TOTP:

Quote from: LBNo11 on May 23, 2012, 11:09:17 PM
..."Inside the mind of those Rangers Boys", must be a lonely place for a brain cell...

exactly what I thought :D