watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Twente Rule Out Return For Ruiz

Started by White Noise, May 24, 2012, 03:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/twente-rule-out-return-fulham-attacker-bryan-ruiz-3194911?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Twente rule out return for Fulham attacker Bryan Ruiz

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 05/24/2012 - 12:16

FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has ruled out a return for Fulham attacker Bryan Ruiz.

The Costa Rica international has been linked with Twente after a difficult first season in England.

But Munsterman says: "We could never pay what Fulham would want for him. His return is ruled out."

The King

Damn, I was so sure they were going to buy him back...

RidgeRider

Quote from: White Noise on May 24, 2012, 03:23:18 PM

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/twente-rule-out-return-fulham-attacker-bryan-ruiz-3194911?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page

Twente rule out return for Fulham attacker Bryan Ruiz

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 05/24/2012 - 12:16

FC Twente chairman Joop Munsterman has ruled out a return for Fulham attacker Bryan Ruiz.

The Costa Rica international has been linked with Twente after a difficult first season in England.

But Munsterman says: "We could never pay what Fulham would want for him. His return is ruled out."

What the....?? Where did this come from? If this is legit, one of my responses is are we trying to shop him away possibly? Not possible right?

HatterDon

Jack, it came from Tribal Football -- the most fiction publishing of all the fiction publishers. I may have to make an anti-Tribal Football signature if this keeps up.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

twang

Quote from: HatterDon on May 24, 2012, 04:41:22 PM
Jack, it came from Tribal Football -- the most fiction publishing of all the fiction publishers. I may have to make an anti-Tribal Football signature if this keeps up.

Not true I'm afraid. TribalFootball usually copy their stuff from all possible papers (ergo lots and lots of crap, but sometimes there's actually fairly interesting stuff from some odd foreign paper that's been missed by the big papers here) while sites like the horribly awful goal.com just make everything up, often 'Exclusives' to get the most possible views from gullible people.

Lighthouse

Speaking as a gullible person, that bus on the Moon, who would have thought it possible? Ruiz is clearly a long term prospect for us because of his skill and versatility. His injury not withstanding, well he would fall over without crutches, Ruiz will be hopefully around for many years to come at Fulham.

When asked if I wanted to spend a night of unbridled passion with the pop group combo Girls Talking a Great Deal And At Volume. I replied I couldn't afford it. Now let's face it the prospect was never likely. Hence the Ruiz story.  094.gif
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Shince Schteve Mclarensh now schpeaks fluent Dutsch I wouldn't put it pascht him to win Ruizsch back in a game of clogsch and over a glassch of genever with the Jolfajer...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

NorthernWhite

Quote from: HatterDon on May 24, 2012, 04:41:22 PM

This is true, it was in the Dutch press overnight and it was in response to a question regarding rumours from Costa Rica that Ruiz was unhappy.

Bassey the warrior

He's had a tough season but he'll be fine. We won't let him go and he'll just have to accept it.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 24, 2012, 05:19:26 PM
Speaking as a gullible person, that bus on the Moon, who would have thought it possible? Ruiz is clearly a long term prospect for us because of his skill and versatility. His injury not withstanding, well he would fall over without crutches, Ruiz will be hopefully around for many years to come at Fulham.

When asked if I wanted to spend a night of unbridled passion with the pop group combo Girls Talking a Great Deal And At Volume. I replied I couldn't afford it. Now let's face it the prospect was never likely. Hence the Ruiz story.  094.gif

Do you know what? I was waiting for that flippin bus for ages and then blow me down three came along at once. Only place you can get an allotment these days!

Berserker

Ah that's where u broadcast your seed SD ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 24, 2012, 10:18:26 PM

Ooooo erh. Actually you can't broadcast it as it all floats away. Its direct drilling or nothing. Learn't another lesson the hard way when I got caught out and went for a quick wee against the only tree up there. I've got some goggles now.

Berserker

Yep it's mega windy on my site, so much so my shed blew over, i now have it floored with concrete slabs to keep it down!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on May 24, 2012, 10:26:06 PM
Yep it's mega windy on my site, so much so my shed blew over, i now have it floored with concrete slabs to keep it down!

No wind up there so thats good. Its the lack of gravity thats a problem ..... oh and those Space 1999 oiks. Got a bit big for their collective boots over the years. Captain Scarlet is s big fat prima donna and does'nt 'muck in' at all but Joe 90 is a handy bloke to have around. We told him he was a rotovator the other day and he did a marvellous job.

Lighthouse

Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 24, 2012, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: Berserker on May 24, 2012, 10:18:26 PM

Ooooo erh. Actually you can't broadcast it as it all floats away. Its direct drilling or nothing. Learn't another lesson the hard way when I got caught out and went for a quick wee against the only tree up there. I've got some goggles now.

Reminds of the good old days of trying to listen to Radio Luxembourg broadcasts. On so many levels. Except the top level of the multi storey where you just picked up a slight discomfort. Her name was Disco M Forte and she was very slight and she claimed to know all the disc jockeys in the Grand Duchy.  But like life on the Moon she just floated away. Where was my puncture kit when I needed it most.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope