watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saha Let Go By Spurs - Go Get Him Jol

Started by White Noise, May 25, 2012, 12:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In the Enclosure

No thanks Agree with the above -- guys like that don't play for the love of it so would not sign a pay as you play deal as he would have only sporadically been paid over the past few years - his injury problems have been bad - look elsewhere please.

MrFantastic

My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

Burt

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on May 25, 2012, 05:31:25 PM
Apparently he was too good for us, so I don't expect him to start 'slumming it' now..

He'll be off to QPR then  :dft011:

Logicalman

PLAYING ABILITY? PAH !!!! He was a Judas then as he is now - poisoned to the core - no thanks bring back Marlet  bang head

FatFreddysCat

Best player i've ever seen play for us, but no Steve Finnan in the way he left,and makes AJ look like a Transformer. Thanks, but no thanks  :046:

SKSW6

Celebrated like a man possessed against us away 2010/11. He can do one. Old, injury-plagued, and a bellend.

Reindeer

He is a bad professional I reckon.  Said at Everton he is economic with his runs and only chases after certain balls.

Probably bad to have around the youngsters too with that sort of attitude.

It's a no from me.

EJL

Quote from: Logicalman on May 26, 2012, 09:39:39 PM
PLAYING ABILITY? PAH !!!! He was a Judas then as he is now - poisoned to the core - no thanks bring back Marlet  bang head
So would you really turn down United ?  :dft002:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: EJL on May 27, 2012, 12:50:39 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on May 26, 2012, 09:39:39 PM
So would you really turn down United ?  :dft002:
with hindsight, apart from hisd bank balance i bet he looks back and wishes he could. you leave Fulham and you go down hill. take note Dembele.