more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fits right in with their demographic!

Started by Airfix, May 28, 2012, 10:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Robert Mugabe reveals he's a Chelsea fan following Champions League win
Robert Mugabe has come out as a Chelsea fan, days after the football team won the Champions League.

The Zimbabwean president, who has ruled the country for 32 years, revealed his love of the London club after a testimonial match for former national captain Benjani Mwaruwari, 33.

The dictator, 88, apparently told the Portsmouth striker: 'I followed you and watched some of your games, but I am a Chelsea and Barcelona supporter and I always want them to score.'

'When I watch soccer, I do not want anyone to disturb me. Even my wife knows where to sit because while they are scoring in the field I will also be scoring at home, kicking everything in front of me.'

Mugabe also recounted his own tales of playing football, adding: 'I have scored a lot of goals at my home, but I can only remember scoring once during the days we played a lot of football as I grew up.

'It was rather fortunate, too. I just hit the ball towards goal and the goalkeeper was poor so it went in.'

Chelsea achieved Champions League glory last weekend when Didier Drogba saved the Blues from the jaws of defeat by pulling his side level in the 88th minute with a bullet header past Bayern Munich keeper Manuel Neuer.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/900340-robert-mugabe-reveals-hes-a-chelsea-fan-following-champions-league-win#ixzz1w9dEde1U

AlFayedsChequebook

Abramovich and Mugabe

Surprisingly similar bedfellows

White Noise

Even my wife knows where to sit because while they are scoring in the field I will also be scoring at home, kicking everything in front of me.'

Taking domestic violence to a whole new level there!

SKSW6

"I am a Chelsea and Barcelona supporter", the king of glory hunters.

LordNelson

The bloodthirsty dictator demographic!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"