watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Poland v Greece

Started by craig10, June 08, 2012, 05:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craig10

does anyone else think this "spanish" ref must have some polish in him???? 2 silly bookings and constant fouls on Greek players and nothing..... forget the penalty claim!  063.gif yee-haw! 096.gig

The King

As someone might say, it's a fcuking disgrace.

Zu-Meister

as long as the decisions keep coming polands way, i dont mind, although i do agree, the cards seem very soft.
as for the handball, can the ref give it if it was unintentional and the player couldnt really do anything about it? im not exactly sure of the rule here.

The King

Quote from: Zu-Meister on June 08, 2012, 05:53:48 PM
as for the handball, can the ref give it if it was unintentional and the player couldnt really do anything about it? im not exactly sure of the rule here.

A certain David Alaba missed the UCL final because of a situation like that.

The referee has apparently dished out 16 reds in his 19 La Liga games this season. If he's in charge of another match in this tournament, something is very very wrong.

nickmuir

EJL

Holebas is having a shocker.

Dear oh dear Szczesny ...

TWFL

Poor defending from the Poles there

leonffc

That was never a red for Sczesney either. The Greeks first touch has took him away from goal so how can it be a clear goal scoring opportunity?
Yellow IMO.

jarv

I just hope there are no Fulham scouts at this match. Two teams of donkeys. The Poles don't look fit! :002:

TWFL

Quote from: jarv on June 08, 2012, 06:41:25 PM
I just hope there are no Fulham scouts at this match. Two teams of donkeys. The Poles don't look fit! :002:
Think we are looking at Blazcyowski, or whatever it is, the Polish Captain. He's been alright..

Zu-Meister

Quote from: TWFL on June 08, 2012, 06:49:08 PM
Think we are looking at Blazcyowski, or whatever it is, the Polish Captain. He's been alright..
i would love him to come to fulham, perfect replacement for duff.

ImperialWhite

Smuda was accused of over-training his team.

The King

Quote from: Zu-Meister on June 08, 2012, 07:06:01 PM

I would also love Messi to sign for Fulham.

cmg

According to the Guardian yesterday only three Prem managers (other than Wenger and Martinez, who are paid tv pundits) are definitely attending in person. Moyes, Rodgers and Jol.
Good on you, Martin. Sure it's a nice jolly. Sure the managers know all about the players. Sure they will have scouts there. But I would have thought it would be a part of any manager's education. There is also the opportunity for some person-to-person 'tapping up'.

I love these competitions. Not a great display of footballing artistry, but excellent entertainment. Joke goalkeeping. Millionaire players who can't take a penalty. And hovering over it all, the dead hand of the incompetent referee.
UEFA don't need goal-line technology. They need a sniper with a high powered rifle to eliminate idiots who brandish yellows because someone trips over their own bootlaces.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: The King on June 08, 2012, 07:20:06 PM

:005: quite

Kuba is well above our level. He's been Dortmund's best player of the ruckrunde.

Zu-Meister

kuba isnt quite on messis level, if we want some sort of improvement on last term, we should be looking at players like him. not saying we'd get him if someone like spurs came in for him.

HatterDon

Quote from: The King on June 08, 2012, 07:20:06 PM
Quote from: Zu-Meister on June 08, 2012, 07:06:01 PM

We'll have a good shot when he's 42 and shaped like Maradona.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr_Moon

Smuda has said that Kuba will be going to England but I don't really know how he's privvy to these things. I'd be very surprised if he went to Spurs as they'd have shift Lennon. I personally think he won't go. Dortmund have a fantastic team who next year will be more experienced when it comes to the Champions League, so hopefully the players will realise that the club has even more potential and want to stay.

Zu-Meister

kagawa's already left dortmund, could be the start of the team disassembling.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: Zu-Meister on June 08, 2012, 07:39:03 PM
kagawa's already left dortmund, could be the start of the team disassembling.

Maybe but Sahin left last year and Dortmund have more than enough to attempt into Kagawa's shoes. They've signed Reus, who despite being a different player would still start behind Lewandowski. They're also reportedly after Wolski from Legia who is amazing.