watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joke specially dedicated to FatFreddysCat

Started by FC Silver Fox, May 31, 2012, 08:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

leonffc

hmmm Im not sure how PC that is, using the word 'German'. Theres been a bit of agro lately    :dft012:

FatFreddysCat

:011: . Weirdly enough i was just about to do a post for you, i'm watching Braquo season 2 (missed the first one), French cop programme, very good, have you seen it Frenchie? Anyhow back to it, up at 5.30am.

FC Silver Fox

Haven't seen it Fredster. I'll look out for it. cheers.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 01, 2012, 06:21:16 PM
Bloody hell Onions, i'd have thought it was the biggest show in France. If you've seen the Shield it's a bit like that, corrupt cops and all that. Basically me if i could go back in time with what i know now, i'd either have retired very rich years ago, or eating a load of porridge.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 01, 2012, 06:38:57 PM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 01, 2012, 06:21:16 PM
Bloody hell Onions, i'd have thought it was the biggest show in France. If you've seen the Shield it's a bit like that, corrupt cops and all that. Basically me if i could go back in time with what i know now, i'd either have retired very rich years ago, or eating a load of porridge.
But even if i'd have joined the old bill at 18 and stayed a tit head, i could have retired now doing 25 years service, but obviously as a bit of a boy off a Northolt council estate at 18 that was never an option. Plus at 21 thanks to wacky baccy i was probably earning more than a Met police sargeant. Wish i was now  :035:

Berserker

Do you still live in Northolt FFC?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Berserker on June 01, 2012, 06:44:40 PM
Do still live in Northolt FFC?
Unfortunately yes. But if i'd have got into CID i'd be living it up in a big villa somewhere hot. Corruption, fiddle and dodgy moves are definately the way forward, unfortunately i stopped most of my profitable dodgyness when my boy was born. Saying that , if your from Northolt , you will occaisionly still come across a right touch, even if you are playing it mostly straight  :015: