watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol wouldn't

Started by mrpimlico, June 13, 2012, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CravenCottager

Remarkable effort from Redknapp to talk himself into the sack. He is a "top, top" crap merchant. Can't see Jol going back (or rather Levy asking him back - hope so anyway). Worrying time for the Toffees with Spurs sniffing. Would be gutted for them if Moyes left them for the Spuds - so too possibly for us as Moyes might be interested (and more significantly in a position to afford) our better players at Spurs.

I want this silly season over sooner rather than later. It is a time of year I rarely enjoy as a Fulham fan...
"The first 90 minutes are the most important".

Burt

Too much history with Levy for Jol to go back there.

And I think he actually has a genuine affection for us anyway. Good interview with him in the latest FulTime.

And just from the Motspur Park tour you get the feeling that he is respected, fits in well, and that the club is moving forward.

mrpimlico

i was invited to MP a couple of years ago, this was to do with the academy. i thought at the time that hughes didnt appear to be much loved. i remember seeing the aston martin in the managers spot with MH1 as the plate and thinking Uncle Roy just wouldnt do that.