News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This will get in your head COME ON ENGLAND! Where are you watching it ???

Started by mr-ska, June 15, 2012, 08:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbobob

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 15, 2012, 09:56:52 PM
really good match (in the second half), bit of a nail-biter. Well done by Sweden, good goals by Melberg.

England showed some resolve. Team needs to gel as a unit still.

Totally agree RR! - there is room for improvement and a little bit of time! Need a result in last match and more improved play like we saw today!
Yes Yes Yes!!!
000en.gif 000en.gif 000en.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FatFreddysCat

Yawn zzzz. looks like " They" are going through. Club only Freddy.

jarv

I predicted a boring 0-0. How wrong. Pleased for Roy but I just cannot support a team with Terry in it. :hook:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Jimbobob on June 15, 2012, 09:55:28 PM
000en.gif 000en.gif 000en.gif
Well done well done well done!!!!
Wayne will be back for final match!!!
Come on men get behind these boys!!!
064.gif 065.gif take a bow 065.gif 064.gif

The team are better without Wayne  and would be even better without big-Billy Gerrard

The King

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 15, 2012, 10:03:13 PM

Nah, I'm confident it's Ukraine and France.

MrFantastic

England what happened, back in a day countries used to be scared of them, now Sweden scores 2 goals on them, France was way better than England in the first game, England was happy to defend against France something that you see lesser quality sides do like  Belgium or Slovakia something like that. England has what some say best league in the world and they come out defending against France, let Sweden come at them, and than get that lucky 2 goals against Sweden to win and make them feel good, a win is a win but it is not Sunday every day as some say in my country meaning the luck will not always be with you, England with this style of play doesn't deserve to win Euro and good thing there are no 3 good sides in their group like Germany, Holland and Portugal have. What England showed is something we expected to see from Croatia, Greece, Ukraine, Poland, but not from a country that has such big footballing history and such good league to choose players from to play.
My friend has a trophy wife, I guess it wasn't first place.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Stuck on a lump of metal in the middle of the South China Sea, in a bunk room no bigger than a prison cell, watched it on a dodgy satelite reception set up by our electrician on a 12" TV ,  game started at 3am here.
Worth waking up early for. Only interested for Woy weally. Straight to work at 5am when game finished, now nearly midday and feeling the eyes drop.  :55: Roll on 6pm . Straight to kip.

alfie

Quote from: MrFantastic on June 15, 2012, 10:58:49 PM
England what happened, back in a day countries used to be scared of them, now Sweden scores 2 goals on them, France was way better than England in the first game, England was happy to defend against France something that you see lesser quality sides do like  Belgium or Slovakia something like that. England has what some say best league in the world and they come out defending against France, let Sweden come at them, and than get that lucky 2 goals against Sweden to win and make them feel good, a win is a win but it is not Sunday every day as some say in my country meaning the luck will not always be with you, England with this style of play doesn't deserve to win Euro and good thing there are no 3 good sides in their group like Germany, Holland and Portugal have. What England showed is something we expected to see from Croatia, Greece, Ukraine, Poland, but not from a country that has such big footballing history and such good league to choose players from to play.
you do have a point to a degree but your last statement
but not from a country that has such big footballing history and such good league to choose players from to play.
i think you will find that most of the best players in England are not English, that has been the problem over the past few years not English players coming through or given a chance.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

premFlem

Quote from: alfie on June 16, 2012, 08:30:32 AM
you do have a point to a degree but your last statement
but not from a country that has such big footballing history and such good league to choose players from to play.
i think you will find that most of the best players in England are not English, that has been the problem over the past few years not English players coming through or given a chance.

Agreed some of England's finest are spending to much time sitting on premier league benches and not developing their games.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

MOR :

Watched the game at "Parsons Green Legion" in Fulham, fantastic atmosphere, loads to eat and drink and had a good sing song.

Love this from the last World Cup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8KMeZM93lM#ws

Chesh

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 15, 2012, 10:03:13 PM
Freddy, surely it's English by birth, and Fulham by the grace of God. There has to be room for both.

Why do you not want your country to win at football? 000en.gif
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Gozorich

Quote from: Burt on June 15, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
Quote from: Gozorich on June 15, 2012, 03:56:04 PM
In the Kaputa wine bar in Qala, Gozo which will be full of English ex-pats and I'm not even English.
Come on Roy! :wine: :wine: :wine:

Surely not as good as the Universal...?
But closer to home and cheaper. As it happens the TV broke down (!) and we all went to the Qala Band Club. Great night Burt. :wine:

Jack Fulham

are goals may of been lucky but how about swedens?

Burt

Quote from: Gozorich on June 16, 2012, 05:19:10 PM
Quote from: Burt on June 15, 2012, 05:51:14 PM
Quote from: Gozorich on June 15, 2012, 03:56:04 PM
In the Kaputa wine bar in Qala, Gozo which will be full of English ex-pats and I'm not even English.
Come on Roy! :wine: :wine: :wine:

Surely not as good as the Universal...?
But closer to home and cheaper. As it happens the TV broke down (!) and we all went to the Qala Band Club. Great night Burt. :wine:

That is the benefit of the Universal - it has probably snaffled 75% of all the TVs on Gozo, so if one goes down there are plenty of others to go!

Glad you had a good night  082.gif