Main Menu

Mladen Petric Officially Signs

Started by zzamora, June 28, 2012, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

There has to be some anagrams in his name

ME RENT PLACID

Poor I know
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

Quote from: Willard on June 28, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: kiwiwaka on June 28, 2012, 07:59:51 PM
Another very encouraging sign in this..we managed to wrap up a signing within 24 hours - how often does that happen?!

Not only have we wrapped it up in 24 hours, we appear to have done it without QPR or Reading trying to gazump us.

Yes a bit of a miracle that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

costarican white

Quote from: ddeuce on June 28, 2012, 06:21:49 PM
Quote from: The Moose on June 28, 2012, 06:14:24 PM
Can he play the lone striker? I notice he played with a strike partner at Hamburg.

Definitely. Jol is making sure he can buy strikers who can play as a team but as a lone striker.

I notice you changed your avatar already... so, does it mean that if demps leaves you will change your name to ppetric?
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on June 28, 2012, 07:43:12 PM
Quote from: General on June 28, 2012, 06:50:51 PM
Looks like the standard of wag is going up too! :P

http://www.ezadar.hr/repository/image_raw/14521/large/
Pleased with this signing. Also there be a bit of balcony watching from P1 and P2 if your pics are up to date, wink wink SD!

That is a shocking assumption which I feel the Mods need to address.
Have to ask though. Do you think they will let me in with opera binoculars? Failing that I'll just bring the ones I use for spying on people walking the promenades of France ............. from the sanctuary of The Hoe of course.

Scrumpy

Quote from: sunburywhite on June 28, 2012, 08:15:55 PM

ME RENT PLACID

Poor I know
RED MINT PLACE?
MAD NEIL CREPT?
D MENTAL  PRICE!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

sunburywhite

I like that Scrumpy

We will have to call him Mad Neil

Big bad Mad Neil Petric
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

twang

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 28, 2012, 09:29:09 PM

ME RENT PLACID

Poor I know
RED MINT PLACE?
MAD NEIL CREPT?
D MENTAL  PRICE!

Temple Rancid

sunburywhite

Quote from: twang on June 28, 2012, 09:52:34 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on June 28, 2012, 09:29:09 PM

ME RENT PLACID

Poor I know
RED MINT PLACE?
MAD NEIL CREPT?
D MENTAL  PRICE!

Temple Rancid

ME LAID CRAP TEN

EJL

Dan in Notts

So with Grygera and Riise as well, we've now picked up 3 players from our extensive scouting tour of Europe a couple of years ago. Anyone else out there we could persuade to overcome their traumatic memories of an encounter with the mighty European force that is Fulham FC? (Dare I say ... Forlan ... or is he past it now?)

fulham1234

Good signing on a free, however would expect another big name striker to come in as our first choice

Terry Angus

Quote from: fulham1234 on June 28, 2012, 11:21:56 PM
Good signing on a free, however would expect another big name striker to come in as our first choice

yes agreed. i'm excited

the1metaknight

Great signing, had a good season in an awful HSV side and the start of hopefully many signings! BTW, I'm a bit new to this forum, so here goes.

manxman

Quote from: themetaknight on June 28, 2012, 11:57:16 PM
Great signing, had a good season in an awful HSV side and the start of hopefully many signings! BTW, I'm a bit new to this forum, so here goes.

Welcome mate, now quickly post again to get rid of the Jackson status!

Lee
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

the1metaknight

Thanks, hope it goes well yee-haw!

RidgeRider

What a nice a bit of news to end the day. Been off the forum all day and bam! We have a new striker  098.gif

HatterDon

This is a good signing. The guy has a proven record and he'll want to do well with his new club. He is now the ONLY experienced striker in our squad, but I believe there'll be others.

Please, please, please don't call him a failure if he winds up with 8-12 goals. I just hope he stays fit and happy.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on June 29, 2012, 02:46:22 AM
This is a good signing. The guy has a proven record and he'll want to do well with his new club. He is now the ONLY experienced striker in our squad, but I believe there'll be others.

Please, please, please don't call him a failure if he winds up with 8-12 goals. I just hope he stays fit and happy.
For some reason our midfield has always scored as of late, lets hope we don't get Pog Fever, or Zamora cold streak despair. A good signing I hope he gets more than 8 but a good model for Trotta none the less.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

MasterHaynes

looks like we traded in the Pog for an upgrade and got the best of the deal. lets hope he can carry his form from the Bundeliga into the premiership

elgreenio

Anybody seen a reported wage figure?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence