more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mladen Petric Officially Signs

Started by zzamora, June 28, 2012, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: HatterDon on June 29, 2012, 02:46:22 AM
This is a good signing. The guy has a proven record and he'll want to do well with his new club. He is now the ONLY experienced striker in our squad, but I believe there'll be others.

Please, please, please don't call him a failure if he winds up with 8-12 goals. I just hope he stays fit and happy.

If he scores 12 goals, he will be an excellent signing, especially as it would be his first season in the prem

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Basil on June 28, 2012, 06:36:37 PM
In German league how would he compare to the Pog?
Well he was a regular in the Hamburg team when Pog was not even making the bench.
Hamburg are traditionally a strong team regualarly playing in Europe but ended up 15th last season whereas Stuttgart normally a mid table team ended up 6th, so you could argue that Pog had more competition for a starting place. It will be interesting to compare their goal scoring rate during the coming season.

ClarksOriginal

If you want a short overview of Mladen Petric and his career, have a little look at this short post I wrote.:

http://www.cottagersconfidential.com/2012/6/28/3124408/fulhams-newest-recruit-mladen-petric
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

The King

Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 29, 2012, 09:33:13 AMIt will be interesting to compare their goal scoring rate during the coming season.

I doubt Fulham will never again have a striker who'd score 0.5 goals a game.

Mr Fulham

ClarksOriginal

Quote from: Mr Fulham on June 29, 2012, 11:36:24 AM
Quote from: themetaknight on June 29, 2012, 12:06:25 AM
Thanks, hope it goes well yee-haw!
heeeeeeey bro :drums:

The terrible twins are now on FoF.

Let the chaos begin.
@sonikkicks on Twitter.

cmg

Alistair Mackintosh runs screaming for the hills as latest signing Mladen Petric reveals his new agent.

HatterDon

Quote from: The King on June 29, 2012, 11:09:55 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on June 29, 2012, 09:33:13 AMIt will be interesting to compare their goal scoring rate during the coming season.

I doubt Fulham will never again have a striker who'd score 0.5 goals a game.

Not for more than one season -- that's a certainty.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel