more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst journey

Started by Herbie, July 05, 2012, 08:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Quote from: Herbie on July 05, 2012, 08:52:28 PM
I'm currently stuck on a diverted train up to Manchester for a wedding tomorrow and the boredom has got me looking towards the FoF family for some entertainment.  Anything to stop me listening to the table of girls talking about the benefits of feta cheese over goat cheese.

So in light of what is turning into a nightmare journey, it got me thinking that a good thread might be the topic of what has been your worst away day journey?  Has anyone not actually managed to get to a game due to issues? Or worse, set off ridiculously early only to find an hour away from the ground that the game has been postponed?  Who's travelled the furthest for the purpose of watching Fulham?
Are you still on the train? If so, try this on the table of girls - we all know the best way of impressing the ladeez is by making them laugh.
Q: What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror?
A: Hallo, meee!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

earlbeatty

I can remember years ago agreeing to accompany my QPR supporting best mate to Portman Road to watch them play Ipswich, we drove all the way there only to find out the game had been called off due to bad weather - guess that will teach me for going to watch QPR!!

Still not seen a game of footie at Portman Road either!!

EB