watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players/managers leaving

Started by mullers, July 10, 2012, 10:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullers

I don't know if it's down to the transfer window, but I've grown to hate this time of year.

I think it started with Tigana, because amazing memories and a slice of history seemed to fade without a by your leave when he walked away and all that was left between him, Mo and the club was bad feeling - the supporters appreciation didn't appear to matter. And that was a long summer.

Now Murphy's gone [and I found that tougher to deal with than I was expecting] and maybe Clint too. I don't want Dembele to go, but the other two are part of a few special seasons and it's painful to think of them not wearing the white [and orange] shirt again. I've been going to the Cottage since the sixties and Juve and Hamburg are the greatest games I've witnessed.

Also I had hoped to have a pre-match drink in Deuce's Bar when the Riverside stand is completed.

It's sad that heroes can just leave as if nothing's happened. But that's life I guess.

billhertford

I still feel that way about Eddie Lowe.   :scarf:

NogoodBoyo

I feel your pain, Brother mullers.  Have you tried the healing hand of a gym schoolmistress to ease your burden and whip you back into shape?
Nogood "Tigs is trigor mortis to us now, indeed" Boyo

Berserker

I thought it was usually a geisha girl that was good with back pain, albiet  you have to put up with them walking on it!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.