watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stockdale gets caught out at Plymouth.

Started by FatFreddysCat, April 05, 2010, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Plymouth were losing 1-0 to Boro and got a last minute corner, he's done the whole Schemicheal thing and gone up for the corner, Boro cleared it and had an open goal to wrap it up.

HatterDon

yeah, but he's had a brilliant spell there. Saved a butt-load of points for them. A good loan-out for us and for him.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LRCN

stockdale to score a last minute winner on the last day to save plymouth from the drop.

it's written in the stars.

Admin

I'd hardly call it getting caught out Spencer! Getting caught our was when he place the ball on the floor the other day ready to kick it out and didn't notice that player behind him who nicked it off his toe and rolled it into the net.

Being an ex goalkeeper myself, going up for a corner in the diening minutes is always a double edged sword. You either save the day or you get made to look look stupid. He could have scored and salvaged a point but at 0-1 down it didn't really matter to be honest. They still lost..

Lighthouse

He has done well at Plymouth. He certainly has had to be at his best and been kept busy. My only worry is that his confidence may have suffered with a struggling side. But nevertheless Stockdale looks to be on coarse to take over at Fulham in a few seasons. But the step up is a big one.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

AlFayedsChequebook

He has just been voted their player of the month with 83% of the votes so he must be doing something right!

Admin

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on April 06, 2010, 11:17:46 AM
He has just been voted their player of the month with 83% of the votes so he must be doing something right!

Good shot stopper, mans his goal line well BUT doesn't come off it to catch balls or command his area. He's another Niemi in the making I'm sorry to say and before anyone says he's still young it doesn't mater. If he doesn't come out to catch now he never will. Goalkeepers are either good at both or not. Thats why this country struggles to produce top quality keepers.