watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodallega... Boring... Next signing

Started by DevonFFC, July 12, 2012, 06:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Got him now after a long chase now let's see how else we get through the door :dft011:

BestOfBrede

Nice welcome for the lad, if he happens to check in on this site!

zzamora

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 12, 2012, 07:29:07 PM

fp.gif

leonffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 12, 2012, 07:29:07 PM

I'm sure they have sense of humours in Columbia too - OK he might have lost a bit of his living in Wigan all that time - but judging by his trousers in the official photo he has a sense of humour alright.

BestOfBrede

Yeah of course - English sarcasm (if that's what it was) is really understood by non English speaking people! How about instead of a post headed "Rodellega... Boring... Next signing", Rodellega has signed... Welcome lad... I hope you are very successful, I also hope for more signings to compliment this"

leonffc

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 12, 2012, 09:21:54 PM
Yeah of course - English sarcasm (if that's what it was) is really understood by non English speaking people! How about instead of a post headed "Rodellega... Boring... Next signing", Rodellega has signed... Welcome lad... I hope you are very successful, I also hope for more signings to compliment this"

076.gif   Bienvenido senor Rodellega (Mods, we need a Columbia flag)

costarican white

Quote from: leonffc on July 12, 2012, 09:25:00 PM

Not before the Costa Rica flag...
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

leonffc

Quote from: costarican white on July 12, 2012, 09:34:17 PM

Of course. get in the queue Columbia!! Unless Hugo smacks in a hat full from the off  :dft012:

Mitch

If he reads this then I'll personally pay his wages for a month.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mitch on July 12, 2012, 09:53:29 PM

If he reads this then I'll personally pay his wages for a month.
Blimey, I hope for your sake he doesn't read it then! Unless you are a very wealthy man?

General

Quote from: ollienixs on July 12, 2012, 06:50:18 PM
now let's see how else we get through the door :dft011:

In a box? would be the best place for a striker.

RidgeRider

Quote from: costarican white on July 12, 2012, 09:34:17 PM

I've looked. I can't find one like the others we have with the smile face. I have searched.

HatterDon

Not to be too pedantic about it, but since he's our Hugo now, I would like to point out that

COLOMBIA is the South American country

COLUMBIA is a university in New York City AND the gem of the ocean
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

Well, Hugo's a big upgrade on the Pog and Zamora IMO but the hardest boots to fill will be Murphy's. I'll rest easier once we get a worthy replacement for him.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Holders on July 13, 2012, 07:48:32 AM
Well, Hugo's a big upgrade on the Pog and Zamora IMO but the hardest boots to fill will be Murphy's. I'll rest easier once we get a worthy replacement for him.

We did. In February.

Rupert

Quote from: HatterDon on July 13, 2012, 03:57:18 AM
Not to be too pedantic about it, but since he's our Hugo now, I would like to point out that

COLOMBIA is the South American country

COLUMBIA is a university in New York City AND the gem of the ocean

So was it your good selves or your southern cousins who mucked up the spelling this time Don?  :wum:

Thinking about it, it is Christopher Columbus, isn't it? So score one for the northern barbarians  starsnstripes
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.