News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Be Honest- Whos watching Man Ure V Man Citeh?

Started by os5889, January 27, 2010, 08:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

I know I am, and althought they are like an uber the dark side Im praying the blue half of the northern city win to get one over sir whatiwantsigets Ferguson

Who'd thought it, avctually looking forward to a Carling Cup game

cebu

LBNo11

...as strange as it may seem I have nothing but a passing interest on the result. Two teams that can pick and choose who they WILL buy and in a totally different league as a result.

Oh, and I am not watching it as I will have nothing to do with sky...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Scrumpy

I'm watching it and praying that Utd will lose a game that they really, really want to win.

Does anyone know why half the Utd fans are wearing yellow and green scarves? Is it some kind of protest against the Glaziers?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

os5889

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 27, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
I'm watching it and praying that Utd will lose a game that they really, really want to win.

Does anyone know why half the Utd fans are wearing yellow and green scarves? Is it some kind of protest against the Glaziers?

The original Newton Heath Club wore yellow and green, it is a protest at the Glazers yes

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FC Silver Fox

Hands up here too. Streaming it on my laptop.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

leonffc

Only cos I'm hoping Bootlicker gets a clump somewhere along the line.

finnster01

Any way we can have Ferdinand and Tevez break each others legs, sent off, and banned for life all at the same time?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

Yes. Hoping United win because at least that would free up another space for Europe. Citeh cannot be taken seriously the number of attempts at relegatiob they have had.

os5889

Quote from: Jimpav on January 27, 2010, 09:25:42 PM
Yes. Hoping United win because at least that would free up another space for Europe. Citeh cannot be taken seriously the number of attempts at relegatiob they have had.

Not sure about that, any team with the funds and players they have (in my mind anyway) must be taken seriously, that echoes a bit of too big to go down, history means nothing in the now of the game.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Flicking between the Everton game and the manchester game-football is football after all

os5889

Jimpav

Quite exciting. Carrick put United 2-1 (3-2) on aggregate. Rooney had a Bz style miss from 6 yards and now Tevez has made it 3-3 on aggregate.

os5889

Damn I was looking forward to some extra time

Jimpav

LRCN

yes I watched it, really good game actually.

Fernhurst

So did I Lorky- wonderful game for us neutrals - I downloaded Veetle and watched on the net.... Have I opened myself up to a incoming hoard of virus's???