watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Youths Smash Millwall + Other Positives

Started by Swedish Terrier, July 14, 2012, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swedish Terrier

According to the youth players themselves on twitter our u16's won 4-0 and u18's 2-0 against Millwall earlier today.
Apparently Wesley McDonald, who along with Magnus Norman has been called up to England's u16 training camp, scored a hat trick for the u16's. Aaron Redford and Patrick Roberts played for the u18's despite only being 15 or 16, and Patrick even scored. George Williams, 16, who we signed from MK Dons also scored and got an assist on his Fulham debut. Jordan Evans also made his debut.

Also, looking at the pictures of the training sessions etc. it seems that quite a few young players are training with the first team. I'm sure it's great for the younger lads to be up there with the older players each session. So far I've seen: Matthew Briggs, Pajtim Kasami, Kerim Frei, Alex Kacaniklic, Marcello Trotta, Neil Etheridge, Lauri Dalla Valle, Danny Hoesen, Tom Donegan (?) and Mesca Tue Na Bangna.

To add to all this, it's easy to forget that we've already signed Liam Donnelly, Jordan Evans, George Williams and Callum Camps along with Petric, Riether and Rodallega. That's SEVEN players and we're not even halfway through July.

According to me it's been a good summer so far and I can't wait for the friendly tomorrow. Maybe we'll get to see (read about) a couple of debuts.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

LukeJennings

I can't wait to see George Williams in a year or two he's going to be amazing! Is tomorrows game the one against Charlton that's behind closed doors?
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Mr Fulham

Alex Brister is also with the first team I think. Put that's pre-season, isn't it? Always many young players with the first team.

Swedish Terrier

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 15, 2012, 12:06:20 AM
Alex Brister is also with the first team I think. Put that's pre-season, isn't it? Always many young players with the first team.

You're right. Looking back I've also spotted Dan Burn and Alex Smith. It will be interesting to see who will stay with the first team as the Premier League begins.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Swedish Terrier on July 15, 2012, 10:41:12 AM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 15, 2012, 12:06:20 AM

You're right. Looking back I've also spotted Dan Burn and Alex Smith. It will be interesting to see who will stay with the first team as the Premier League begins.
Frei, Kaca, Eth... maybe Briggs.