News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HB Køge V Fulham Match Thread 15.07.12- FT 0-0 (the season starts here)

Started by os5889, July 15, 2012, 01:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Quote from: bmasar on July 15, 2012, 08:37:15 PM
I thought Davies left the club??

Nope, got another year on his contract but he was linked with Reading a while back.

sunburywhite

Dear Fenhurst - it is you who missed the irony in the first place
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lighthouse

Quote from: KCat on July 15, 2012, 10:55:34 PM
Is Kasami training with the Swiss Olympic team ???

Yes think so. His twitter account says he is.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

From the Offal

John Arne Riise believes Fulham may not have got the result they wanted but the outlook is considerably brighter after a productive workout against HB Koge.

The Whites dominated proceedings at FC Grimma's Stadion der Freundschaft despite challenging a team way further down the line with their own preparations, with the Danish First Division kicking off in two weeks' time.

And although the decisive goal eluded them, Riise insists that the 0-0 draw leaves the Team in great shape as they seek to build on their match sharpness.

"We've been back only for a week and this was a good workout," Riise said.

"It's always hard to start the first game, we knew that we were all going to play one half each so it was important to get some match fitness in.

"Most of the players are looking sharp and we've been taking care of ourselves in the holidays and it's been good but we know that there is still four or five weeks of hard work still left before the first game of the season.

"But Scandinavian players always work hard, they never give up. It was hard to play against them."

One player certainly not tiring as the final whistle drew closer was galloping left-back Riise, who sprung the Koge offside trap after 88 minutes only to see his effort whistle past the post.

"I knew I was onside and I was looking for Mladen Petric but he was marked and I was thinking about either chipping the goalkeeper or bending the ball around.

"I bent it round but caught the ball a little bit too straight.

"At the end of the day we deserved to win but the most important thing is not to pick up injuries and work hard.

"Everyone is fine, Steve Sidwell got a knock but apart from that I think everyone is good."   
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Hazey

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 15, 2012, 10:04:56 PM
Dear Fenhurst - it is you who missed the irony in the first place

Does double irony make it serious then?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club