watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Stand Update-All Stations Go!

Started by zzamora, July 17, 2012, 06:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

Riverside Stand Redevelopment Application to be heard on the 26th July at 7pm at Hammersmith Town Hall.

:yay:

fulhamben

Quote from: ddeuce on July 17, 2012, 06:33:48 PM
Riverside Stand Redevelopment Application to be heard on the 26th July at 7pm at Hammersmith Town Hall.

:yay:
so when would it get the nod? the same day?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Herbie

Jambo

Good news.  Massive day in the clubs history, would enable us to push on, both on and off the field.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

zzamora

To both questions:

It will either be granted or refused on the night.

I presume so. I might attend...

Legate21

Abbotsbury White

Please let it be a yes..the alternatives (one a horrible rumour doing the rounds amongst a couple of Rangers fans I know)do not bode well,we need to expand and this must be approved..
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town.

fulhamben

im really nervous about this. you just know if it does not go our way we will end up looking to share with the pikeys
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

In the Enclosure

if the public can attend then the more Pro scheme members of the public attend the better. Seen it in action at Hounslow when we were anti a Theme Park scheme and packed the committee room out. Helped to get the scheme deferred so we need as many ayes there as poss.

jarv

If that is right about the public in attendance making a difference then I would assume all Fulham staff will be there, from MAF to the tea lady. (and beyond to BZ if he was still with us :005:)

Jack Fulham

thought it had been accepted when i read the title... ah well

I'm hoping it goes through, the projections of the new stand look really nice.

Burt

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

The Doctor

Someone on TIFF has dug up the LBH&F report for the committee meeting next week.  If anyone's interested it's at http://democracy.lbhf.gov.uk/documents/s20918/Final%20agenda%20for%2026th%20July%202012.pdf

The objections are listed.  My personal favourite is "the height of the building may be a problem to aircraft".  Jesus wept...fp.gif

os5889

"the Club should look at alternative ways of providing access out of the ground that would not encroach onto public space"

hahahahahha Do you think Mrs Magee on Finlay street is happy for me to go home via her living room

os5889

"the proposed stand would be harmful to the listed Jonny Haynes Stand and Craven Cottage"

How??

The Doctor

Quote from: os5889 on July 17, 2012, 09:53:28 PM
"the Club should look at alternative ways of providing access out of the ground that would not encroach onto public space"

hahahahahha Do you think Mrs Magee on Finlay street is happy for me to go home via her living room

Have just said somthing similar to my Dad, Owen.  Mo needs to pull his finger out and invent teleportation so we can get home with minimal fuss...

Berserker

Oh i don't know about that, i've seen The Fly!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

os5889

Quote from: The Doctor on July 17, 2012, 09:55:40 PM
Quote from: os5889 on July 17, 2012, 09:53:28 PM

Have just said somthing similar to my Dad, Owen.  Mo needs to pull his finger out and invent teleportation so we can get home with minimal fuss...

Some objections such as environmental ones and even matchday traffic are valid.

Others like that, aircrafts, skyline, bridge views (you cant even see the cottage from putney bridge properly), it increasing evening matches, health hazard to sailors (its bigger, just open your eyes) and tannoy noise are quite simply ridiculous.

Will be interesting!

The Doctor

Quote from: Berserker on July 17, 2012, 10:01:12 PM
Oh i don't know about that, i've seen The Fly!

Now that would give the residents grounds for complaint.  Possibly the only thing more absurd than A380s kamakazeing into the new stand