watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we our own worst fans ?

Started by tjl, January 27, 2010, 08:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

being very Fulhamish i said i would have leave my rock if we lost to A Stanley last weekend we won 3-1 so i won a few bob but being me i lost a £5 on Spuds last night, a game i did not think we could win but you do what you do because i'm Fulham, so why do we knock ourselves out, are we not in the premiership and there there 10 clubs who wish they were in our position. so come on guys trust in woy. and France is still there.

NogoodBoyo

Good point.
Nogood "at pointing" boyo

White Noise

I'm with you tjl.

A bit of complaining and depression is understandable but a number of people are looking to get shot of MAF, MacKintosh and Roy over the Smalling deal.

We have been here before though haven't we. Most times Roy wins. I am sure that won't change.

Jimpav

I would take this if someone said this was our lowest ebb this season. Despite a run of injuries dating back to pre-season and 4 losses in a row we are still in the right half of the table. I was a bit fed up last night but February will be an epic!

Burt

We are still in the top half.

We are still in the Europa League.

And we are still in the FA Cup.

Hows that for a Blingo moment?

RidgeRider

Quote from: Burt on January 27, 2010, 11:07:28 PM

It's perfect really...well done Burt.

dancrawford

See I don't get all the doom and gloom either.

We lost at Spurs. But we've only won once at Spurs in nine years.

The performance was disappointing. Most of our away performances are. Did enjoy the gallows humour and the non-stop singing of the young lads at the back (and, no, LB, I was down the front).

The full backs didn't get forward. But they weren't our first choice or natural full backs.

The midfield didn't function as it could - but it included Riise and Dikgacoi who wouldn't get in our best side.

Then there's the injuries to players who we didn't losee much last year.

People get mad at me for saying that when I first started going to Fulham we were at the bottom of Division Three. But it's true.

For most of our time in the Premiership we've been considered relegation contenders. We are in the top half of the table, still in the FA Cup (which is pretty impressive given our poor record in the Cups lately) and progressed from the group stages of the Europa League.

Now, my glass is half full. Anyone fancy a top up?

Steve_orino

Quote from: RidgeRider on January 28, 2010, 02:13:44 AM

It's perfect really...well done Burt.

I have to agree with Burt.  We're still eligible in two Cup comp's and we're Top 10 in the Prem.  We lost away to a Top 4 side with out much of our regulars...

Have some faith - February looks to be a much better month.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

WhiteJC

whilst I agree with Bert I would have to say that I'm disappointed by the way we played at Spuds.

I know we've had/got injuries
I know players were playing out of position
I know the Spuds squad is better than ours

however, we just didn't compete against a very ordinary side, Spuds didn't play well either

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

is all to do with tha fact we have come so far in such a short time,we need take a minute and look at what is possible and not get carried away

Lighthouse

Why trust in Roy? He cannot pick a team at the moment. We are in trouble with the dip in form. We are playing poorly. I think it is gloomy right now. What is there to enjoy. An away form that only a bottom has won the points But that is not the same as saying sack everybody.

Keep on moaning and bitching. France will not always be there, We will all be dead one day and the Earth will burn and blister into a putrid pile of a forgotten stinking humanity who once walked there. On the other hand lets not blow ourselves up.

442 please and a fit Kamara and BZ and an in form defence and Murphy and.....Oh God we ARE all DOOOOOOMED.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope