more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

DON'T PANIC....

Started by NogoodBoyo, July 22, 2012, 07:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickmuir

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on July 22, 2012, 07:34:56 PM
....many of us seemed to agree at the end of the season that we'd seen the last of Double Dems and possibly Murph.  I still don't see much in my tea-bag to make me think that Demps and Dembele won't be joining Murph on the gravy-train out of the Cottage.
But there seems to be some un-Fulham like panic about Jol not having found replacements for dem dems and for Murphy.  I think he has it all in place. 
1. Diarra has already replaced Murphy.  He has as much if not more skill, as much if not more experience and seems to be the type of positive influence on the team that Murph was.
2. Ruiz will replace Dembele.  This is tougher to see but Bryan clearly showed huge amounts of talent at FC Twente and, like Dembele could be on target to come good in his second season with us.
3. The only one that is tougher to replace is Dempsey.  However, I think Jol's structure and system will be the replacement.  In other words, the formation with wingers and a good goal-scoring striker who can score when the ball comes in fast from the wings will be what replaces Dempsey.  So, we may well see more of Kaka, more of Frei and perhaps even more of Mesca.  So, what Dempsey didn't have in his armoury - pace and crosses - will come from these youngsters.
They will be his replacement
Finally,  if reports are true, Jol does seem to be looking for one more quality midfielder to add to the stable.  I have no concerns at all about losing three of our best players as Jol is one smart man in the strategic game of building a squad that works to his system. 
Nogood "Jolly good again, isit" Boyo

I agree but I dont know why there looking for
A gk we have 2 good ones snow anyway