watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Smalling medical

Started by NorthernWhite, January 27, 2010, 08:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

Just had a call to confirm that Smalling is having his medical this evening for Utd. He was due at 4 but got held up at Carrington and arrived around 5:30. Takes around 4 hours to include the full body scan so should be done at 9:30.

If all clear and the terms resolved I guess it will be officially announced tomorrow.

Shame as the lad has great potential but if it's 12 million, very difficult to turn down when we've already got 2 good established centre backs at the club.

White Noise

Thanks for that NW.

A shame as you say, particularly as he seems to have the temperament and maturity that Rio lacks and that may make him a genuinely big player.

Good luck Chris. We won't knock you as Man Utd pass us on the way down!!

NorthernWhite

It is a shame, it was all completed earlier so unless any hitches, expect it to be announced tomorrow.

One thing I know for sure is, Utd's and City's medical's are a lot more thorough than Hulls!

finnster01

Quote from: NorthernWhite on January 27, 2010, 09:01:33 PM
It is a shame, it was all completed earlier so unless any hitches, expect it to be announced tomorrow.

One thing I know for sure is, Utd's and City's medical's are a lot more thorough than Hulls!

As opposed to ours, who think Carew was injured beyond repair 5 years ago?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

evidently, he was at Old Trafford today signing autographs. The kid's head must be spinning. Good luck to him and to England 2014
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

LBNo11

...may your new plastic fans be as encouraging, supportive and forgiving as those at Fulham...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC