News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

'When you dig deeper... who has more "REAL" quality...

Started by mccscratch, July 31, 2012, 09:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

QuoteI don't know. I think there are several better CBs out there. We can be lucky to have him, he's a fantastic player and has found his level. Players like Kompany, Lescott, Vidic, Agger are clearly ahead of him though.
I have not seen anything from Kompany, Agger or Lescott that shows me they are better than Brede... Vidic is... but I also said ridiculous money teams... for which all but Agger are a part of...

Liverpool is not Manure or Man City... they won't ever be..

Agger is injury prone and not nearly as good as you are making him out to be...
Now I know your taking the piss, Kompany over Brede is as easy as call anyone could make. He's a tank.

Mr_Moon

Lescott has just had a blinding season, so much so I ate every bloody hat in my house.

Lighthouse

I made the same point about Liverpool a little time ago. I didn't think Roy would do well there. Thought they were on the way down from the once high top 4 teams. I think they got lucky in the cups. Simply don't see Agger and Skirtel as amongst the World's best. However I am no expert on the matter. But then clearly footballers are not either. I wouldn't touch Liverpool with a barge poll if I was a player whatever the dosh. Rodgers will struggle with them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mccscratch

Again... not talking about Man City players here... only AGGER...

PL season total goals against... the facts are there..

Pre Brede
60, 58, 60, 60

Post Brede,

34, 46, 43, 51....
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Mr_Moon

What happened to the Do not feed the troll smiley?

MJG

Pre Hodgson...post Hodgson
Its not all down to one player..it was a system, it was Hughes(the player), its was Konchesky and Pants and it was partly Brede and ffs maybe even Etuhu.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 11:15:19 PM
Its not all down to one player..it was a system, it was Hughes(the player), its was Konchesky and Pants and it was partly Brede and ffs maybe even Etuhu.

SCHWARZER!

AlFayedsChequebook

Whilst the initial comparison is rather amusing, I feel the need to stand up for Hangeland.

He is definitely top 4 quality especially if he has a pacy covering defender next to him. His positioning is excellent and he is great on the ball and building attacks.

Kompany and Vidic are a class above, yes, but Hangeland is definitely on the next level down.

MJG

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 31, 2012, 11:18:34 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 11:15:19 PM

SCHWARZER!
goes without saying ;)

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Patterson

Quote from: MJG on July 31, 2012, 11:07:51 PM
QuoteI don't know. I think there are several better CBs out there. We can be lucky to have him, he's a fantastic player and has found his level. Players like Kompany, Lescott, Vidic, Agger are clearly ahead of him though.
I have not seen anything from Kompany, Agger or Lescott that shows me they are better than Brede... Vidic is... but I also said ridiculous money teams... for which all but Agger are a part of...

Liverpool is not Manure or Man City... they won't ever be..

Agger is injury prone and not nearly as good as you are making him out to be...
Now I know your taking the piss, Kompany over Brede is as easy as call anyone could make. He's a tank.

Vince is possibly the best in the world.  If he isn't yet, it's not far off.
A Canadian supporting Fulham...wait...what?!

RidgeRider

Gents and ladies, lets refrain from calling other posters delusional and suggesting they are a troll......whether you agree with the premise or not. Lets keep things respectful.

mccscratch

Quote from: RidgeRider on July 31, 2012, 11:52:47 PM
Gents and ladies, lets refrain from calling other posters delusional and suggesting they are a troll......whether you agree with the premise or not. Lets keep things respectful.

Especially for a poster that has been posting on Fulham boards for over 5 years now...

and not building post counts with little... on word posts in every thread... when I say something.. I say something I have been thinking...

Mr_Moon

Quality not quantity isn't really the case here your Highness.

mccscratch

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 01, 2012, 01:05:27 AM
Quality not quantity isn't really the case here your Highness.

Oh yes Highness that is correct... I am not the one bowing down to supposed better and bigger clubs because others tell me I should... I don't accept my place or the clubs place...

sometimes it takes some bollocks...

Mr_Moon

I'd say a higher league finish and two cup finals is better than us.

mccscratch

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 01, 2012, 01:52:32 AM
I'd say a higher league finish and two cup finals is better than us.

Goal difference... and we beat them both times...

Also, not saying it is right but who in the Prem actually cares about the FA and League Cup anymore unless you actually make it to the semis and can smell a chance at European place...