watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Question

Started by Peabody, April 07, 2010, 06:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Without wishing to put the mockers on it, if tomorrow night proves to be the end of our journey, will you look on this season as being a success? I certainly do. After following Fulham for over 60 years and learning not to expect to much, this season has been the tops and one that I have only ever dreamed of. Any way what do you all think?

cebu

You're right without a doubt, Peabody. Nothing compares with right now.  :045:

HatterDon

as an oldie relatively new to the Fulham family, it's hard to imagine the joy you Fulham veterans are experiencing this season. Beating Liverpool, Manchester United, Shaktar Donetsk, and Juve at the Cottage, creating headlines in Europe, garnering the respect of football supporters all over the world ... stunning.

I am proud and humbled to be celebrating with the likes of you, Mr. Peabody. 
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

WhiteJC

if only for the feeling or the pride that brought a tear to my eye as the final whistle blew at the Juventus game, I'll never forget this season

I'd love us to win the competition, but if we bough out tomorrow, so be it
If we finnish 12th, that's a good season for us
1/4 finals of the FA Cup, a good cup run

at the start of the season I would have been more than happy, I wouldn't have believed it if even Blingo told me we'd do as well

its the best season in my memory, but then my first game was only in 1966  :62:

TonyGilroy

This season has been as good as it gets. The fear for me is that the future will be an anti climax.

Go out tomorrow and only pick up a few more points and it will still have been a triumph.

JBH

All I know is that the Player's will once again give their all in Europe as they have all season, if its the end of the European Tour then so be it, but its been a great journey!!   :dft012:

COYW   :045:

FatFreddysCat

I'm going to Stand in for Blingo in his hopefully short absence and say we are definately going through, if for no other reason than my dream the other night about drinking with scousers in Hamburg (we lost the final). I could never imagine in my wildest dreams we'd get this far, but if we dont make the final now i'll be heartbroken. 3-2 wolfsburg (not agg) , we get our 2nd in the 3rd minute of injury time. COYWS.

watfordwhite

I hope your right FFC, tomorrow will be a tuff match. I've loved every minuet of this season and long may it continue, however if we go out  :58: (I still think we will win 1-2) I will have great memories of a European tour, home and away. :dft010:
I still want two more trips to Germany. :033:
PS Roys new glasses :017:

RidgeRider

We are GOING through! Period!  :028:

Tor

Absolutely this season's been a roaring success. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head examined. Or has some seriously high (read: unachievable) standards.

Tom

A great success!!!  
Fulham for life!

Tom

Fulham for life!

Peabody

Quote from: RidgeRider on April 07, 2010, 10:15:43 PM

I so hope you are right.

Lighthouse

I said before the second leg against Shakattack that if the season ended now we would consider this a great season. Since than Juventus has happened. We have another year in the Prem and we have reached the quarter finals at least of two major competitions. This has been a great season. One we will all doubt ever happened for real. Doesn't mean there isn't moans to be havd but the season as a whole is a jewel.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: Peabody on April 07, 2010, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on April 07, 2010, 10:15:43 PM

I so hope you are right.

and by some very odd chance we don't, this has been a great season and I can only look back with admiration for Roy and the boys.

SuffolkWhite

Great season, the Europa has given something different for us supporters to enjoy.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"