Fulham 4-0 Nice FT - Match Thread Goals-Petric, Kakaniklic, Diarra, Mesca

Started by os5889, August 04, 2012, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhampa23

Quote from: Berserker on August 04, 2012, 06:35:56 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 04, 2012, 06:27:17 PM
I LOVE MLADEN.

What number do you think he'll play?

Hopefully 9. He's wearing 10 now of course but Kasami will want it back. Sa is gone though so it is available, and he certainly fits the number 9 stigma.
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

Berserker

Quote from: fulhampa23 on August 04, 2012, 06:40:51 PM
Quote from: Berserker on August 04, 2012, 06:35:56 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 04, 2012, 06:27:17 PM
I LOVE MLADEN.

What number do you think he'll play?

Hopefully 9. He's wearing 10 now of course but Kasami will want it back. Sa is gone though so it is available, and he certainly fits the number 9 stigma.

Could be 7 POGS old number?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr Fulham

#9 should be Rhodes...Petric always had the 10. I think Kasami may change numbers.

os5889

41' #FFC are asking a few questions as we head towards half-time but Fabian Monzon almost catches Schwarzer out with a long hit. Almost. 0-1

ElissonSnygg

Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

os5889

45' HALF-TIME - OGC Nice 0-2 Fulham #FFC #COYW - Kacaniklic sneaks in behind the Nice defends and slots in a tidy finish on the stroke of HT

btings

Kacaniklic has been a beast all pre-season.

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: btings on August 04, 2012, 07:08:35 PM
Kacaniklic has been a beast all pre-season.

Petric has been a beast all pre-season.

os5889

‎64' GOAL! OGC Nice 0-3 Fulham. Mahamadou Diarra drills in the Whites' third!

EJL

Quote from: os5889 on August 04, 2012, 07:25:34 PM
‎64' GOAL! OGC Nice 0-3 Fulham. Mahamadou Diarra drills in the Whites' third!
Mamadoooooo

os5889

71' #FFC subs: Davies, Sidwell and Baird on for Ruiz, Dembele and Diarra. 0-3 #COYW

MJG

Quote from: os5889 on August 04, 2012, 07:33:10 PM
71' #FFC subs: Davies, Sidwell and Baird on for Ruiz, Dembele and Diarra. 0-3 #COYW
lets be honest that's not a bad three to bring on in place of them. Good solid pro's

os5889

77' Fulham subs: Mesca for Duff. OGC Nice 0-3 Fulham.

79' GOAL! OGC Nice 0-4 Fulham. Mesca! Moments after being introduced the teenager latches onto Frei's through ball and calmly slots home.

os5889

85' Fulham still seem fresh and are not relenting in their search for a fifth as time ticks down. OGC Nice 0-4 Fulham.

os5889

90' FULL-TIME: OGC Nice 0-4 Fulham (Petric, Kacaniklic, Diarra, Mesca). A dominant performance.

Mr Fulham

Great for Kaca and Mesca. So happy for them, hopefully it will give 'em some confidence.

ElissonSnygg

I agree. Top performance.  Looking forward to see the highlights.

The King

Exciting to see Mesca's competitive debut, as well as Kaca's first competitive goal and Frei's first PL goal.

cmg

Funny how quickly things develop in this game.

At the beginning of the year the scorline:  0-4 Fulham (Petric, Kacaniklic, Diarra, Mesca) would have caused a bit of headscratching.

I know Liverpool have the reputation of being a bunch of thieving scallies - but I'm beginning to get the feeling we might have done them up like the proverbial kipper over the Konchesky deal (much as I liked Konch - did we really get Kacaniklic + money (+ LDV) for him?)