News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Should we start doing Behind Enemy Lines?

Started by Walsh, August 13, 2012, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

I would like to hear the view of the teams we face, is it worth starting to do Behind Enemy Lines of our own and go ask the Norwich fans some questions about the game on Saturday?

WhiteJC

what questions would you want to ask them? if we can get 8 or 10 questions I'll happily go ask

vagrant

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 13, 2012, 05:14:41 PM
what questions would you want to ask them? if we can get 8 or 10 questions I'll happily go ask

What are their expectations for the season.

How do they feel about Paul Lambert now.

Is Grant Holt worth an England Cap.

How do most fans view Delia Smith.

Any good ??

Walsh

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 13, 2012, 05:14:41 PM

I don't really know, be nice if people suggested questions and we take a handful. The obvious questions would be like:

What do you think of Fulham?

Where do you think Fulham will finish?

Where do you think Norwich will finish?

What do you think of Martin Jol?

What do you think of Chris Hughton?

Who should we look out for?

Are you happy with your current team?

Where do you think you will finish?

Where do you think Fulham will finish?

What score do you predict?

Additional Information:

Stuff like that really, I would just like to see what other clubs think of us and gives us an insight of what people see when somebody says "Fulham FC". I could add it to my match thread I guess but unfortunately I won't be doing the match thread this weekend as I am away at the Burnley vs Bolton match, a few of my friends are Bolton fans so I thought I'd go to the game with them.

zzamora

It is actually being done, I've asked a Norwich Fan some questions.

Its coming up on Hammyend on Thursday....

RidgeRider

Quote from: ddeuce on August 13, 2012, 05:56:38 PM
It is actually being done, I've asked a Norwich Fan some questions.

Its coming up on Hammyend on Thursday....

Cool.

LBNo11

...it will be an interesting insight, I think FoF should do its own, but perhaps not use the 'Behind Enemy Lines' name, maybe something like 'Versus Views'.

I know that on another football message board at the time of the Europa cup final year I was pleasantly surprised at how many fans from all around the world - and from the premiership, wanted Fulham to win, and had been encouraging us every step of the.

The additional comments were much like I have heard when chatting to fans of other teams, Fulham are many fans 'second team'.

In sending such enquiries though we should be aware that we will get wind-up comments and downright rude responses from a minority that don't reflect the majority of the fans. They may in turn ask this message board for our views, so we should reflect that what goes around comes around when responding...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Walsh

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 13, 2012, 06:09:39 PM
...it will be an interesting insight, I think FoF should do its own, but perhaps not use the 'Behind Enemy Lines' name, maybe something like 'Versus Views'.

I know that on another football message board at the time of the Europa cup final year I was pleasantly surprised at how many fans from all around the world - and from the premiership, wanted Fulham to win, and had been encouraging us every step of the.

The additional comments were much like I have heard when chatting to fans of other teams, Fulham are many fans 'second team'.

In sending such enquiries though we should be aware that we will get wind-up comments and downright rude responses from a minority that don't reflect the majority of the fans. They may in turn ask this message board for our views, so we should reflect that what goes around comes around when responding...

Yeah, that would be a good name for it. I don't really want to do it as my English isn't great and I am not the most creative person so I won't be able to think of many decent questions but I will help out anywhere which is needed, this should be more of a community debate about what questions we put rather than one person deciding on the questions, maybe make a poll of questions and vote for them.

WhiteJC

I've signed up for CarrowRoad.net, their version of FoF? so I'll ask some questions and post them here before the game