watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im sorry but this is getting ridiculous

Started by the1metaknight, August 16, 2012, 07:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the1metaknight

It has been over a month now since a new player has been signed. Plenty of bargains who are exactly the 'Jol-type' have come and gone at snippets like Narsingh, Assaidi, etc. Its quite clear to me that Jol is placing his trust into youth such as Frei and Kacaniklic which, although they are good, quite simply isnt good enough. Obviously there hasnt been any funds for Jol to spend or we would have gotten a lot more players by now. Its got to a point now where i dont care about Dempsey and if he goes to bloody Liverpool or Arsenal or whatever stupid club, We need improvement in our striking and midfield options BADLY. At this current moment, there doesnt seem to be any of these coming in any time soon. Im quite disappointed with our transfer window so far, No Murphy replacement in the distance, no first team striker that we desperately need in sight or that bloody right winger we have needed for what, 2 seasons now going onto a third. It will be the same as last year, another effing deadline day where HOPEFULLY we will sign some bloody players. That day awaits us.

JBH

Sorry did I miss something? When did MJ or FFC say we actually wanted any of the platers mentioned?

I think you need to get out more  :028: