watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

qpr what a steal for them

Started by ffcfulham, August 16, 2012, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

i'm told this signing hasn't happened and only interest has been assumed.

LRCN

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 17, 2012, 09:49:18 AM
i'm told this signing hasn't happened and only interest has been assumed.

pa reporting that as well

OldBrownShoe

According to Sky, they have just signed Boswinga from Chelsea. :005:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

cmg

If true, I'm looking forward to seeing young Joey trying on any of his extra-curricular, after-hours shenanigans in the streets of Marseille.

ElissonSnygg

I would enjoy Sparky getting fired mid October
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

WORTHINGFULHAM

Qpr to finish higher than us? Exciting players bought by mark hughes makes there team better than ours?
Are you having a laugh?????
He has over spent, over paid and bought big time charlies on too much a week.
Barton just one example wheres its gone wrong and paying through the nose, cisse isnt far behind him on being a huge liability. zamora thinks hes better than he is, johnson is always sick note and getting on a bit, park from man utd nothing special but on huge wages. he got a couple of decent players but all hes doing is chucking money at them. it will ruin them in the end and i think they will finish bottom 5 with all there egos clashing.
We have been shrewd and tinkered slightly a few more additions and we are good to go.

FFC1987

Quote from: cottage cheese on August 17, 2012, 10:33:35 AM
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on August 17, 2012, 10:08:24 AM
Qpr to finish higher than us? Exciting players bought by mark hughes makes there team better than ours?
Barton just one example wheres its gone wrong and paying through the nose, cisse isnt far behind him on being a huge liability. zamora thinks hes better than he is, johnson is always sick note and getting on a bit, park from man utd nothing special but on huge wages. he got a couple of decent players but all hes doing is chucking money at them. it will ruin them in the end and i think they will finish bottom 5 with all there egos clashing.
We have been shrewd and tinkered slightly a few more additions and we are good to go.
Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on August 17, 2012, 10:08:24 AM

But you forget qpr dont have their best three players in doubt. We at the moment have no idea how our team will line up after the window shuts to the point dempsey and dembele will not be playing. They are two big big players to just lose, we need the money to replace them. In fact dempsey will not be playing tomorrow and that worries me a lot. He was the man everyone tuned to last season. I still have doubts over ruiz and duff is not getting any younger. He sturggled in the euros and on the bench we have davies (again getting on now).

Fine then look at the youth and smile, we have it in abundance and their are some real gems there. If dembele and demps go, we replace them, simples. DONT PANIC there is no need yet.