more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big screens at Craven Cottage

Started by Alternative, August 17, 2012, 11:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Quote from: Roberty on August 19, 2012, 10:45:17 AM

They are still going through the installation and set-up process and will be linking things as they progress.

...hopefully not being done by the same blokes involved in the new Official site...

MasterHaynes

Quote from: ~lork on August 19, 2012, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: The Bronsons on August 19, 2012, 09:09:44 AM
They were visible enough, but why didn't they use them properly? No replays, no half-time scores (unless I blinked and missed them?)... maybe teething troubles?

they cant play replays because of rights issues i think
They showed all the highlights and goals on them a couple of minutes after the players had left the field now there is a reason not to rush off 5 minutes before the games ends, enjoy the whole game, applaud the players off and watch the highlights and still get on the end of the queues getting out of the ground

ron

Quote from: The Bronsons on August 19, 2012, 11:22:15 AM
. . . and as usual you did not buy a program!
The program said that all of those things would be added.
They are still going through the installation and set-up process and will be linking things as they progress.

Ah, thanks. Why buy a programme, when you can come on here and make ill-informed comments and have a programme-buyer correct you? 
086.gif

£3.50?

F(f)CUK

Quote from: ron on August 19, 2012, 09:00:43 PM
Quote from: The Bronsons on August 19, 2012, 11:22:15 AM

Ah, thanks. Why buy a programme, when you can come on here and make ill-informed comments and have a programme-buyer correct you? 
086.gif

£3.50?
I bought a programme - I just haven't read it

Me-ate-Live, innit??

I do not care much for them not since  Terry handball into our net and it went down as a Goma own goal  2003 ??
instant replay on  the screen  all David  Elleray had to do was look up .....................Barstool, I think that was his last game 

King_Crud

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 19, 2012, 05:22:10 PM
Quote from: ~lork on August 19, 2012, 09:18:33 AM
Quote from: The Bronsons on August 19, 2012, 09:09:44 AM
They were visible enough, but why didn't they use them properly? No replays, no half-time scores (unless I blinked and missed them?)... maybe teething troubles?

they cant play replays because of rights issues i think
They showed all the highlights and goals on them a couple of minutes after the players had left the field now there is a reason not to rush off 5 minutes before the games ends, enjoy the whole game, applaud the players off and watch the highlights and still get on the end of the queues getting out of the ground

but i need to get a beer from the Riverside bar, I can't wait 5 minutes!

ffcfulham

i read the handbook that the prem send out the screens cannot show controversial decisions which could go against the refs decision
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

epsomraver

Quote from: Oiseau on August 19, 2012, 09:45:11 AM
They can't make them too big otherwise they'd block the view of people sitting towards the back of the Hammy and Putney ends. They looked quite good from the JH stand but it would have been interesting to see them from elsewhere.

Nonsense, they could make them twice the size, only the pigeons view would be blocked

Paul Trollope

I didn't buy a programme either.  Does it say if they are going to start announcing the substitutions on the new board?  They did this on the old one and it was quite handy for knowing who some of the away players are if you don't hear Diddy's announcement.