watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham v Norwich match thread

Started by The King, August 18, 2012, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhampa23

Zoltan Gera scores for WBA! good for him returning for injury.

The return of black shorts.

What a match by the Whites. Honestly everyone looked great, each player contributed, including the subs. Most players looked like new men. All the while, Mr. Ambition and his island of misfit toys get thumped, the scousers get embarrassed, and we are top of the League!!!!. What potential  this club has. Any addition can only improve us! Are you watching Clint?????? better get pen to paper

Old Trafford next but I'll be reveling in this match all week.

Come on you Whites!!!!
"We love to win. For us, for our fans, for our Club. But we win fair. We believe in football first. We play to the spirit of the game. We are Fulham Football Club."

-Brede Hangeland

tommy

What a game. Love the look of the table.

grandad

Realistic of the old MB must be beside himself with grief that we won. And that should also shut up Vincent Venables
Where there's a will there's a wife

cebu

I'm just so sad that we have to share top spot with Swansea ... oh, they were playing QPR ... all is forgiven!  :011:

NogoodBoyo

Is Realistic still around?  Haven't heard from him since I lost my password to the old MB three or four years ago.
Nogood "misery loving company, isit" Boyo

aussierod

Quote from: grandad on August 18, 2012, 05:00:31 PM
Realistic of the old MB must be beside himself with grief that we won. And that should also shut up Vincent Venables

I know the Offal has closed, but this is not the place to discuss the offal or members on it, we are better than the offal and thats why we have so many quality posters. Personally, I don't want to hear banter or whatever from that MB, I don't like it and the majority on here don't either, hence why we are not on it. Cheers

Regarding the match, wow, just WOW!!! Well done the lads, well done Jol, fantastic signings so far, hopefully we can add just a touch more quality and we will most certainly win more games than we lose
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Swedish Terrier

I can't believe what just happened.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

Berserker

Anybody else get sunburnt, i'm looking like a beetroot now!
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

sipwell

Quote from: Berserker on August 18, 2012, 06:28:18 PM

a cute one, no doubt :D
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MJG

I have come back with half a head burnt due to sitting at the front of the Hammersmith end. Also wore the orange away hit...I look a right state.

Berserker

Saw quite a few people with new away top on, think it looks really smart. Think i'll get one when i get paid
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Enter the Frei

Anyone got some highlights, couldn't make the game but got the second best thing being a ticket in the Swansea end for the HaHa's dismal performance

craig10

Me and more so the mrs now have beetroots for heads but well worth it