watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets for the final..

Started by Yarden, April 08, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

So I know we got the semi finals first, but how many tickets will we get when the stadium holdes 57 000? I`m a member, so what are the chances I will get a ticket? This is just amazing, it just gets better and better:)

Jimpav

You should be okay. We got 1 each for st holders at Juve

Yarden

Good, there is no way I`m going to miss this if we make it. Can`t afford it, but thats what loans are for:p

The Doctor

I'm sure I read somewhere that 75% of the tickets get given to the two finalists.  I'm far too drunk to do the maths, but I make it about 20,000.  You'll be OK

Jimpav

You'll be able to hitchhike to Hamburg matey and you won't need a bed. Just some beer money!

FulhamGK

So do you think non-st holders should have no problem either?  I'll be making the trip across the pond most likely to watch us win the finals!
Don't mess with Texas!

Pata

Quote from: The Doctor on April 08, 2010, 10:39:26 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that 75% of the tickets get given to the two finalists.  I'm far too drunk to do the maths, but I make it about 20,000.  You'll be OK

The UEFA website says 25% each, so looking at 14-15 thousand. Would Fulham sell out such an allocation? (First European Final, I know, but how many have been travelling in Europe so far?)
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

KCat

Yarden we will get 12875 tickets ........................each club gets 25% of the seats available
after they put seats in the standing area ( a requirement of UAFA) there will be about 51000 seats
So I depends how many they give to each ST holder .................................

Ticketing
The regular capacity of the HSH Nordbank Arena is just over 57,000; however, for the 2010 Europa League final and other international matches, the standing area in the north stand is converted to seating, reducing the capacity to around 51,500. Approximately 25% of the available tickets will be allocated to each club for distribution to their own fans,[6] while approximately 5,100 tickets were retained for the international general public. Following the ticket application process for German residents – which ran from 1 December 2009 to 15 January 2010[4][7] – applications were opened to the international general public on 24 February 2010 and closed on 19 March. If demand exceeds the number of tickets available, successful applications will be determined by a ballot before 30 March.[8][9]

os5889

If anyones driving if pray god we get to the final, ill happily pay towards sharing th ecomforts of a car and petroleum in its over inflated overtaxed current price

NorthernWhite

I've got my flights booked for the semi in Hamburg but it could be interesting if us and Liverpool make it to the final, I'll be flying to HAM with a plane full of mickey mousers all convinced they're going to win. God I hope we do get to the final, what a day that will be whoever we play.

licker

Go for it lads, and best of luck

Ground holds 51.000,  50% divided between both clubs equals 12.750 tickets for each participating Club.

White Noise

Never mind that I am already getting sorted for the UEFA Super Cup Final in August.

I will be quietly slipping all 70 foot of 'The White Dream' down to Monaco with a enough booze to sink a battleship. :033:

Jimpav

Now that would be a match to savour - Fulham v Barcelona in Monaco!