more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Hoesen

Started by Jack Fulham, July 09, 2012, 04:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Will he get a chance this year?

had a successful loan last year although it was the Dutch 2nd tier...

LukeJennings

I would really like to think so, don't think I can see it happening though
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

HatterDon

I read somewhere that he was going to leave the club to stay in Holland.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BestOfBrede

Apparently he is unable to play in the UK until the hoese 'n' pipe ban is lifted. After which he is eligible to return and, if chosen, play for the mighty Whites. As there's no hoese 'n' pipe ban in Holland presently, apparently due to weird cakes, where people feel they can walk on water, he has been advised that he has more chance of success there. Obviously, we hope that the lad sees sense and returns to where he knows his feet and career are firmly on the (dry)ground.

HatterDon

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 09, 2012, 09:50:33 PM
Apparently he is unable to play in the UK until the hoese n' pipe ban  063.gif is lifted. After which he is eligible to return and, if chosen, play for the mighty Whites. As there's no hoese 'n' pipe ban in Holland presently, apparently due to weird cakes, where people feel they can walk on water  096.gig, he has been advised that he has more chance of success there. Obviously, we hope that the lad sees sense and returns to where he knows his feet and career are firmly on the (dry)ground.

When I find two puns so bad that even I wouldn't use them, cards are merited.  082.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Quote from: HatterDon on July 10, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 09, 2012, 09:50:33 PM
Apparently he is unable to play in the UK until the hoese n' pipe ban  063.gif is lifted. After which he is eligible to return and, if chosen, play for the mighty Whites. As there's no hoese 'n' pipe ban in Holland presently, apparently due to weird cakes, where people feel they can walk on water  096.gig, he has been advised that he has more chance of success there. Obviously, we hope that the lad sees sense and returns to where he knows his feet and career are firmly on the (dry)ground.

When I find two puns so bad that even I wouldn't use them, cards are merited.  082.gif

gave you an excuse to   :beer:
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

NorthernWhite

Dutch side VVV had been negotiating with us for his transfer but this morning, they're chairman has said the price we're looking for is too high. They said they will look at other targets.

valdeingruo

Quote from: NorthernWhite on July 10, 2012, 05:52:26 AM
Dutch side VVV had been negotiating with us for his transfer but this morning, they're chairman has said the price we're looking for is too high. They said they will look at other targets.

Think he would fit in over there?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

elgreenio

has that deal gone through? no sign of him on the new site at all? FA havn't updated their player registrations since May yet either
touch my camera through the fence

sunburywhite

He has been gone too long to feel part of the club. He will move on. Also is he any good? I don't feel that he is
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Mitch

Always got the impression he liked being a footballer more than he did football, if that makes sense. A bit billy big balls; those lads never seem to end up quite making it.

L-Wizzy

I thought he had sacks od potential
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

grandad

A born Leider Hoesen he could be. He should go hell for leather for it. 079.gif
Where there's a will there's a wife