TOOFIF No125 out on Saturday - 25 years of TOOFIF

Started by LBNo11, August 14, 2012, 06:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Apart from what's been flagged on the cover, there's a look back to our
Intertoto success 10 years ago and subsequent passage into the UEFA Cup, Les
Strong has a new regular column and Eddie Toms looks back at season '76-77
as part of his 'crap years' series.

TOOFIF has been out for 25 years this season, it is written by the fans themselves with no club influence - anyone can write for them either in the letters column or as an article, amongst those luminaries amongst the FoF members that I know have written for TOOFIF are Dan Crawford, Richard Allen, Corked Hat, bog, and Whitewitch (they have even included a couple of articles from me when they needed 'filler' articles).

Some of you younger writers of blogs should really submit your articles to keep this award winning fanzine going until David Lloyd reaches his dotage - so get in quick.. :005:

Special offer, buy one and get another for exactly the same price..!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

username

What a great mag this is. There is none of the sanitised stuff you get with the official fanzines or the programme. It has always been gutsy. I first bought this way back when the club was going through hard times, There was nothing in the papers regarding our plight. In all honesty nobody cared except David Lloyd and his gang of amateur journo's & the die hard  They told us it as it was. Some may say that we don't need a publication like this today! Not me! I still buy every copy and believe me if you want to know the true thoughts of Fulham fans everywhere them make sure you get your copy. Better still put an article in yourself. I have decided not to buy a programme this year but I won't miss Toofif!

Supermitch

I'll be selling it as usual by the Press Office, halfway along the JH stand.  Say hello if you are passing - better still buy a copy  :011: 

LesStrongsFarrahs

Always buy a copy from Lloydy.  It's a great read while you having a "nag" on a Shish in Kebab King at 2AM or "honking" on a smokey joe at the back of a drycleaners.  great read!!!!!

mattiesafer

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 14, 2012, 06:25:15 PM

Apart from what's been flagged on the cover, there's a look back to our
Intertoto success 10 years ago and subsequent passage into the UEFA Cup, Les
Strong has a new regular column and Eddie Toms looks back at season '76-77
as part of his 'crap years' series.

TOOFIF has been out for 25 years this season, it is written by the fans themselves with no club influence - anyone can write for them either in the letters column or as an article, amongst those luminaries amongst the FoF members that I know have written for TOOFIF are Dan Crawford, Richard Allen, Corked Hat, bog, and Whitewitch (they have even included a couple of articles from me when they needed 'filler' articles).

Some of you younger writers of blogs should really submit your articles to keep this award winning fanzine going until David Lloyd reaches his dotage - so get in quick.. :005:

Special offer, buy one and get another for exactly the same price..!

Any chance you'd put one in the post to America?  Would love to see it.

DLTOOFIF

mattiesafer - drop me an email at [email protected] and we'll take it from there...

DLTOOFIF

I guess the Dempsey fallout will have to wait until next time!

That boy Clint Dempsey makes Drogba look, er, rather saintly by comparison. What a mess!

Mr Itchy

I remember buying issue no 1 away at Aldershot I think. 25 years ago, Blimey that's scary

Travers Barney

bump...looking forward to reading the 76/77 season article.

coyw
We are the whites

LBNo11

...it will be a while before you can buy a TOOFIF at a home game, so don't forget the other outlets that sell TOOFIF (on the lower part of the link):-

http://www.toofif.co.uk/TOOFIF/Toofif_Sales_Outlets.html
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC