watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An absolute tonic

Started by CorkedHat, April 08, 2010, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Someone living deep in the heart of the Australian Bush who has not been enjoying the best of health lately is today one of the happiest, proudest men on this planet.
You have been a tonic Fulham and I thank you.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

epsomraver

Amen to that Corkie, I also got an extra ball tonight, sitting here watching the flight arrivals from Hanover so I can go to Gatwick and meet the better half, seems there is a delay, hope there was no trouble getting the coaches away from the ground, not keen on getting beaten the old Krauts, you would think they were used to by now, all together now 2 world wars and 1 world cup!

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on April 09, 2010, 12:44:59 AM
Amen to that Corkie, I also got an extra ball tonight, sitting here watching the flight arrivals from Hanover so I can go to Gatwick and meet the better half, seems there is a delay, hope there was no trouble getting the coaches away from the ground, not keen on getting beaten the old Krauts, you would think they were used to by now, all together now 2 world wars and 1 world cup!
Quite right ER. Do you remember when Alf Garnett was being taunted by a German just after Germany had beaten England who said to Alf, "Änd so ve haf beaten you at your national sport" to which Alf replies, "Yeah, and in 1945 we beat you at yours"
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us