watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

if QPR get relegated...

Started by Walsh, August 24, 2012, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

To answer your original question,  It depends on how well they do over the next 5 years or so in the Premiership, I would say Sparky will stay with them for a few years,  because he has also got a reality check on his ambition.  He will buy talent which will make them money in re-sales and the extra money from SKY will also help the situation. IMO, They will not get relegated while Sparky is their manager.      

epsomraver

Last I will say on the subject, with less than 16000 attendance they can never do well unless they get a new ground and then they are stuck as they cannot expand and there is no land available in the borough, Mr Walsh I was not insulting you with the closet QPR reference, it was tongue in cheek, but as others said why complain re the obsession with QPR and then start another thread solely about them?

Walsh

Quote from: epsomraver on August 25, 2012, 11:45:59 AM
Last I will say on the subject, with less than 16000 attendance they can never do well unless they get a new ground and then they are stuck as they cannot expand and there is no land available in the borough, Mr Walsh I was not insulting you with the closet QPR reference, it was tongue in cheek, but as others said why complain re the obsession with QPR and then start another thread solely about them?

I didn't make it just because we hate QPR, I was making it just to ask if QPR get relegated (which a lot of people think will happen) would they be the biggest money spenders to go down in Premiership history, but I do see where you're coming from as making a QPR thread on here and having a conversation about QPR without people bashing on them is unheard of.

HatterDon

They won't get relegated this season -- far from it. They WILL, however, be in severe financial straits before too long. Their football will be good right up to the time they go into administration -- probably 2014-15
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

fulhamben

think even with inflation, the leeds squad that went down will be hard to beat for worth of their squad
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.