more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is old father time.....

Started by Fernhurst, August 26, 2012, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Creeping up on our Black Mark?

Whilst not producing anything as bad as recent Green or Givens abominations his performance yesterday sowed my first seeds of doubt.

RVP's goal was fabulous and unstoppable.

The second bounced back off him and the third would have been pushed around the post by our Mark of 3 seasons ago.
Maybe I have just got used to outstanding from our respected guardian.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

alexbishop

Did make the one really good save yesterday didn't he but I would agree that he is probably the wrong side of the curve now and past his peak.

He'll continue to make the saves a Premiership goalkeeper should make and he won't make any embarrassing errors but he won't make any wondersaves or match saving saves any more. I expect someone else in front of the sticks next season.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

RidgeRider

Mr. Fernhurst, I had the same feeling during yesterdays match. I would further that by saying on a couple of occasions even the look on his face showed a tiny bit less confidence in him. I admit the camera was on him only for pieces of the match but agree with AlexBishop he maybe down the pecking order come next season. What a great keeper he has been for us though.

HatterDon

I have been pointing out that his skills have eroded in each of the previous two seasons. It's concerning -- especially if we're determined to have him as our first choice for the next few seasons -- but it IS worth mentioning that his skills were extremely high before eroding. Given's dropoff during last season was much more drastic, and Green was never worth a farthing anyhow.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel