watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Nogoodboyo!

Started by RidgeRider, August 27, 2012, 01:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Many Happy Returns to FOFs very own druid. We'll keep a welcome in the Riverside!

Between dogging, sheeping and goosing its a wonder you find the time to share your Welsh perspective on all things Fulham. Mighty glad you do though.

All the best sir!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Boyo I couldn't find any Collies to do the job ................it appears they are all exported .....................Nooooooooooooo !!

A dogs a dog .......innit !!!

Welsh Corgi singing happy birthday to you.mp4

Logicalman

HEY, many happy returns young man. Good to see another old 'un still keeping breathing for another year!!  :011:

Seriously though mate, well done, hope everything's going OK out East and the birds are staying away.

WhiteJC

ffcitaly

a bit late.
Happy Birthday!!  081.gif  :wine:

NogoodBoyo

Ddiolch yn fawr i chi gud.  We'll keep a welcome in the riverside (an instant hit by Noise).  And Old Brown Shoe hit the nail right on the head with mention of an Albert Lee riff.  Actually, the lyrics sort of go with my unhealthy perspextif on life.
albert lee country boy
Nogood "country boy, isit" Boyo
P.S.  By the bye, Albert Lee - who invented the modern style of chicken-picking plectrum and 8 fingered-geetar playing is a Londoner from Blackheath.  Well I never.

mr-ska

Happy Birthday xxxx  iNNIT TOP MAN X

NogoodBoyo

Gosh, I just watched KC's corgi sunshine band.  Stellar Artoise it was.
Nogood "dog song, isit' Boyo

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Burt

fulhamfootiechick

Happy Birthday BOYO big hugs n kisses x x x

NogoodBoyo

Thanks Chick.  Nice to hear from you.

Patterson

Happy birthday, sir!  Of my short time spent as a member of this board, you've quickly become a source of reason and funny posts.  Undoubtedly one of the best posters here.
A Canadian supporting Fulham...wait...what?!

Yellow Jacket

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on August 28, 2012, 09:12:45 PM
Thanks Chick.  Nice to hear from you.

Congrats you are a year closer to death. Anyways, this is the first post where I haven't seen you put your ever-changing signature at the end. Why do you do that if I may ask?

NogoodBoyo

Good question, Jacket.
I all started a long time ago on top of a big hill in little Wales with a dog called........or was it because I was in a rush to get the sheep in before the coyotes got them.  I dunno.
Nogood "one of life's pathetic mysteries along with a bit of light relief from dempression, itis then" Boyo

Berserker

Ah it's because he is naughty Welshman, this a nogood boyo
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

NogoodBoyo

Nogood - It's me, Nogood Boyo up to no good in the seven dembele threads, isit" Boyo

Steve_orino

Cause I'm tired of talking about Dembele or Dem Dam Dem's...

Happy Birthday 'Boyo!  Drink up ya Naughty!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Scrumpy

Happy Birthday mate. Sorry your big day was rather overshadowed by transfer talk and a poor result at Sheffield. Typical Fulham!

'No good at Wednesday on a Tuesday is it?' Scrumpy

:wine:
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Vinnieffc

081.gif taf001

Vinnie 'time to look for a sportscar and 18 year old girlfriend, isit ? ffc