watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Murph and Dickson

Started by Jambo, September 21, 2012, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

Just watched the Blackburn game.  And I have to say that even though we find ourselves short in midfield at the moment Dickson was shocking and Murphy looked like another yard of pace has deserted him.  Up until tonight I was in the camp of hoping we had kept Murphy but although he can still pick a pass the legs are gone and another season in the Prem would have been beyond him.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Scrumpy

Do you know, I was just about to post the same. Murph is putting as many passes astray as he is hitting his target - and don't the Blackburn fans let him know about it?!

A shame, he could have stayed here and made the odd cameo performance in front of a fan base that has nothing but good memories. I also thought that we had got rid of Murph at least a year too early, but this has made me re-think.

Dickson seems better suited to me, but still looks far from a Premiership player.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mr-ska

I know theyre top of the league, but are the Blackburn fans still gunning for Steve Kean?

Jambo

Quote from: mr-ska on September 21, 2012, 11:23:16 PM
I know theyre top of the league, but are the Blackburn fans still gunning for Steve Kean?

To the point where it was quite embarrassing for them.  Not sure how he puts up with it.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

mr-ska

Cheers Jambo..  he sure is thick skinned !

MrFFC

Was the right time to let both go wouldn't have been a problem but unfortunately Spurs took Dembele and now Diarra is injured they looked very good in there together
Come on you Whites!! :)

grandad

I still don´t know why Murph turned down a 1 year contract with us. I am sure he would then have been offered a coaching role. Someone with his experience would be more than useful in bringing on our youngsters. Even if Blackburn get back to the Prem he would not have the legs to play yet another season. He couldn´t manage 90 mins last season.
Etuhu still hasn´t found his level. I think he needs to drop down another league.
Where there's a will there's a wife

cebu

I watched most of this match and did find Danny's performance a bit disconcerting. Have the legs finally gone? Well I'll reserve judgement until I get a chance to see another Blackburn match, but the signs were not good last night.

Mind you, the rest of the Blackburn team (not just Dickson!) didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.

jazz hardrockin

Just wonder! Who wants to play for Blackburn nowadays wholeheartedly?
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

St Eve

Yet with Murphy and Etuhu Blackburn are top. We could use Murphy now even if is wasn't the full 90 minutes

Benny

Dickson was always pony, he was just lucky we had so many changes in managers in the last few years and got more chances to prove than he should of.