watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR...Pulis at it again.

Started by jarv, August 27, 2012, 05:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Reproted that after a tense game with Arsenal, the same old ill feelings resurfaced on the pitch.
Pulis denies he can do anything about his thugs and doesn't send them out that way. I didn't see the game but one can only imagine.  Sad thing is, I don't see Stoke getting relegated.

malcbridger

Wilkinson certainly should have been sent off. Neanderthal gits.

Jack Fulham

Ramsey was booed when he came on.

cebu

I don't believe a word that comes out of Pulis' mouth. I saw the match, not because of Stoke, but rather to see what Arsenal are doing these days. Arsenal were not impressive (better than Stoke obviously) and I can imagine them struggling to maintain their top 4 status this time round. Stoke were as expected and I agree with you, they'll avoid relegation again, unfortunately.

PokerMatt

The booing of Ramsey is so outrageous that is surprises me every time. Unbelievable.

Because what exactly? He got one of your thugs sent off by breaking his leg on purpose? Come on.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Logicalman

Pulis is like an drug addict in denial. He cannot see that his players are, in the main, thugs, and that's the way they get points, especially at home. The first 20 minutes of any game at Stoke is watching looking out for which players Pulis believes are a threat, as they are targeted for being nobbled asap.

west kowloon white

The booing of Ramsey was just unbelievable-their supporters have a manager to match their own boorish mentality.The way they cynically rotate the nobbling of opposition threats is so blatant-yet weak referees do nothing and yes,sadly they will stay up and probably have a good cup run to boot-they used to be a nice club in Mathews days didn't they?Perhaps I am sadly deluded.