watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this the right decision for tonight?

Started by bulgariawhite, August 28, 2012, 09:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisg3

I also was at cup semi, I will never forget how crushed we were on that day, sadly dont go to matches these days as I am disabled.
Will always listen to live reports.
Will be interesting to see if Dembele is rested tonight
COYW

MasterHaynes

I think for the first time in a very long time we have a very strong bench, the players, excepting kasami & Halliche that did not get on on saturday have all been recent first teamers with others like Simon Davies whio is still capable of contibuting in the Premiership not even making the bench. Whatever team we put out I feel confident we can win. 3-1 to the whites COYW.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC
Fulham team to play Sheff Wed: Schwarzer; Kelly, Hughes, Hangeland, Briggs; Kasami, Baird, Sidwell, Kacaniklic; Ruiz, Rodallega #COYW #FFC
Collapse
Reply  Retweet  Favorite

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: BishopsParkFantastic on August 28, 2012, 10:00:37 AM
I'm going tonight to Sheff Wed. Last time I was at Hillsborough was for Fulham's FA cup semi Vs. Birmingham (1976). Arrived at ground 5 mins after kick off; entered the centre tunnel to the terraces (recollect that there were no stewards or signs) - was squashed off my feet, nearly asphyxiated with the crush - discovered later that the side terracing was far less than full! Then, the Hillsborough disaster. My semi final experience at Hillsborough was one of the most frightening experiences of my life on the football terraces. Anyone else remember this match, or similar experience?

Anyway, looking forward to tonight, and seeing a Fulham team with youth and experience - hope to see Mesca, Kaca, Trotta, Kasami, Briggs and Burn? We can still win!

COYW  

My experience that day was very similar, A disaster waiting to happen... and it did.
[/b][/u]

Berserker

Wasn't there a near disaster there at a Spurs match before the Liverpool one? Glad that sort of thing doesn't happen anymore. COYW's tonight
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fernhurst

Mr Bulgaria - I've sent you a personal message - hope you get it... all new to me!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.