News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

vs Sheffield Wednesday (Capital One Cup)

Started by ElissonSnygg, August 28, 2012, 06:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reindeer

Quote from: dont stand me down on August 28, 2012, 09:51:03 PM
AFC I do genuinely respect your defence of Jol,and no I'm not talking about the games this season.I have no idea if you go away to games as I do,but most of the away games last year were as poor as I've seen-and yes I've seen a lot.I'm not saying it was vintage form under Sir Roy or Huges,but the games last year 3 stick out Swansea,Blackburn and FC Twente away,read the Fulham review it sums them up perfectly.The second concern is do you trust jol to spend the £15 million from Dembeles sale wisely,I'll give 3 reasons why I fear he may not Gecov,Kasami and Ruiz,he has talent but I'm not sure he's up to it AFC.

It's funny how you lads come out of the woodwork when things go wrong.  

Reindeer

Quote from: TKFJ_FFC on August 28, 2012, 09:00:47 PM
Kelly is a dreadful player.

I fully agree, he should have been shown the door in the summer.  Some on here think he's maverllous.  Utter, utter turd.

sunburywhite

SPINELESS

Would never have happened under Danny
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ScalleysDad

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 28, 2012, 10:01:23 PM
From what I could judge from GJ commentary the word is SPINELESS

No heart, no conviction, no Captain(?)

And your last point is probably the key one. I knocked Hangalands performance on saturday and he got caught flat footed against Holt a couple of times the week before. He is not playing well and looks a shadow of his former self. If he came up to me gritting his teeth and snarling at me to get moving and put pressure on I'd probably just smile and say "Bless". Nice enough bloke but surely well educated, intelligent and honest Club Captain not sleeves rolled up, unflinching team on the pitch captain. The two D's will be off. Early season regrouping AGAIN and Richardson in the wings, or indeed on one. No icon for famous Supertramp album. Armband to Diarra for me but how to make that switch without trashing Hangaland.

Berserker

I agree, don't think Hangleland is good at being the Captain and an effective defender, noticed his bad matches last year was when he had the  armband. Jol will need to do something but how?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cookie123

an utter disgrace, we should be embarrassed

epsomraver

And we played in WHITE SHORTS, when will they ever learn,

ElissonSnygg

Quote from: ElissonSnygg on August 28, 2012, 06:53:24 PM
Where is Dembele!!?

Fulham subs: Stockdale, Riether, Halliche, Smith, Diarra, Duff, Trotta.

Quote from: Mr_Moon on August 28, 2012, 06:54:03 PM
Resting presumably. Why risk him?

Apparently not.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

btings

epsomraver

Quote from: BlaWhiArmyyyyyy on August 28, 2012, 10:03:53 PM
Quote from: horse1031 on August 28, 2012, 09:58:35 PM
Quote from: dont stand me down on August 28, 2012, 09:51:03 PM
AFC I do genuinely respect your defence of Jol,and no I'm not talking about the games this season.I have no idea if you go away to games as I do,but most of the away games last year were as poor as I've seen-and yes I've seen a lot.I'm not saying it was vintage form under Sir Roy or Huges,but the games last year 3 stick out Swansea,Blackburn and FC Twente away,read the Fulham review it sums them up perfectly.The second concern is do you trust jol to spend the £15 million from Dembeles sale wisely,I'll give 3 reasons why I fear he may not Gecov,Kasami and Ruiz,he has talent but I'm not sure he's up to it AFC.

Jol has his shortcomings but I do trust him with 15 million to find some good players.  Petric, Rodallega, Reither are all good.  Ruiz is good... not 10 mill good but good.  The people you mention are pretty young yet as well.  Our away form IS a concern and always has been.  Not acceptable and something we need to figure out.

Where's all this Dembele sales stuff coming from? Spurs are after Willian, Douglas and Mvilla. Not Dembele. I think United may bid but will Fergie bring him in and jeaprodise Cleverlys progress who is a very good player? Im not sure. Just speculation as far as im concerned.

Oh no they are not! we all thought the same.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: cookie123 on August 28, 2012, 11:13:42 PM
an utter disgrace, we should be embarrassed

Embarassed and humiliated I think. Words will have been exchanged in the changing room I suspect and there will be more tomorrow at MP. The anxiety came across quite well over the radio with the late rash challenges going in. The news of Mousssa probably going, Demps to follow and the recognition that most of the second stream simply is'nt that good won't go down well either but it all just might facilitate moves, more loans, a rigid 4-4-2 system or speed up the development programme and we will see Trotta, Frei, Mesca, Burn and Co promoted to the bench.
Its not a lost cause yet but patience must be wearing thin with the likes of Kassami who was anonymous again, Kelly who had a stinker according to my gloating colleague and the frailty of some players.

YankeeJim

Haven't we come far since the 2nd half at Manur. No shots on goal against an, admittedly in form, Championship side.

This may be heresy but, perhaps, just perhaps, we really do need the Dems. Perhaps, just perhaps, they were why so many of us were optimistic. Those two gone with no replacements, the Thames Barrier showing signs of having lost it; how long before the relegation threads start? :002:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

dont stand me down

AFC,all I'm saying is I didn't see what tactics if any Jol played in a lot of away games,and some home games last season.the point on the money needs to be raised again,can he replace like with like Moussa goes and we sign Richardson- I wish them both well as I do all Fulham players.Reindeer there are enough people who have concerns over Jo,his tactics and transfer dealings and we don't inhabit any woodwork,we've never gone away.