News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is this the funniest thing you have seen for a while?

Started by Yarden, August 29, 2012, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

Swap Deal On Cards for Dempsey & Mark Noble?

I reckon we're going to get a surprise before the close of the transfer window on Friday, and it's one we might not like. Look at this as a scenario...

Fulham have been battered in this transfer window and have just lost another star player, Dembele, to Spurs. The rumour mill suggests today that they have made an enquiry about Mark Noble. Now I can't see Mark Noble wanting to move to a smaller club, but I can quite see Sam Allardyce thinking, OK, you can have Mark Noble if we can have Clint Dempsey, and we'll bung you a couple of million too.

It's not as if we are badly off for central midfielders, but what we lack (apart from Nolan) is an attacking midfielder who scores plenty of goals. In reality, I suppose Clint Dempsey is a striker who can also play in midfield. Logically, it makes sense, but I would absolutely hate to lose Mark Noble. He's the heartbeat of the team and a Hammer to his core, while Dempsey is not exactly a spring chicken who is holding his club to ransom. Dempsey wants to go to Liverpool. He was supposed to be off to Sunderland but his wage demands frightened off the Mackems. Do we want a player who doesn't want to come to us, and let go a player who would die for us?

Discuss.

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/503e04d4cb241eaa650011c9

Well people, discuss 064.gif

west kowloon white

cebu

Quote from: west kowloon white on August 29, 2012, 01:49:32 PM
Joey Barton having medical -discuss.

Does this medical include a psychiatric test by any chance?   :023:

jelmo

This is probably the type of thing that might actually happen. At least it might put the Dembele thing into a bit of perspective...

We might start having to play the Michael Jackson statue up front at this rate.

Northern Cottager

Barton without baggage would be a good addition. However, no matter how calm he looks for 4-5 games and settled at a new club he explodes at any given chance, loose cannon we can't afford to be down to 10 men 8 times a season.

Nobles not very exciting either. We lack creativity with the departure of Dembele and the uncertainty of the season ahead for Ruiz. Go for Kaka, he must be bored at Madrid by now! ;)

FFC1987

What annoys me is WHFC arrogance again. Noble moving to a smaller club.....Sorry a step up is a yo yo club with fickle fans?