News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's been emotional (and will carry on being emotional) !!!

Started by MOR :, August 29, 2012, 06:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Fulham like any other club will cause us misery and heartache and yet still we support them. As  Fulham fans we should know this better then most.
Maybe those Fulham fans that have only known the so-called Glory years of the Premiership are hurt by the selling of our best players.

This is only natural. But us long in the tooth oldies have seen it all before. And for the majority of us we are just glad that there's a Fulham Football Club to support.

I've followed and supported Fulham all my life...thanks to my Mum & Dad (Thank you both RIP). Fulham Football Club still plays a massive part in my life, and as upset as I was last night with the news that "Moussa" would be leaving us, I woke up this morning with the thought that somewhere along the line I'd find another player to droll over and shout to the rooftops how good he is.

It certainly hurt for a while but at least I can still go to my beloved Craven Cottage and support the team I've loved all my life...FULHAM F.C.

BestOfBrede

Well said. I was devastated when Ivor left and many others but still keep going to the best team in the world!

ffc73

I am disappointed & frustrated but whatever happens between now and Saturday I'll be at West Ham supporting the team and club I have followed man and boy.

Mulley first time around was before my time but there have been many many players over the years that I have been sorry to see depart. We will all have examples (Bullivant to Villa, Gale to West Ham, Parker to QPR, Hopkins to Palace, Finan, Saha, Steed and now Dembele to name a few. There has always been a new player coming in and a new dawn.

To quote Mr Adams. Keep the faith

MOR :

Quote from: FFC73 on August 29, 2012, 06:35:05 PM
I am disappointed & frustrated but whatever happens between now and Saturday I'll be at West Ham supporting the team and club I have followed man and boy.

Mulley first time around was before my time but there have been many many players over the years that I have been sorry to see depart. We will all have examples (Bullivant to Villa, Gale to West Ham, Parker to QPR, Hopkins to Palace, Finan, Saha, Steed and now Dembele to name a few. There has always been a new player coming in and a new dawn.

To quote Mr Adams. Keep the faith

HatterDon

Of course, it HAS to be emotional. Love is an emotion after all, and is the antithesis of logic.

Please remember, though, that the expression of dispair, of pique, of frustration by some members of this board is also fueled by love. You can love this club and still be pissed at it most of the time. And, you should be able to criticize its owner, its board, its manager, or its players without having your love for Fulham questioned.

So, yeah where's that ... . Oh, there it is.  :plus one:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

west kowloon white

Eloquently put Hatter Don-my concern is whether Mr Jol is relaxed about the situation or p'd off as I believe he became at Hamburg and lead to his departure-only time and cash will tell.

Burt

Every season we lose someone we rate, bring in new faces, and see someone breaking through from the reserves. And we don't seem to do too badly in the end.

Keep calm, keep the faith.