News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Weak A Side Do You Want Fulham To Put Out On Sunday?

Started by White Noise, April 09, 2010, 10:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

If the worst that can happen is a £25k fine like that handed to Wolves is now the time to start playing some of our best youngsters like Trotta, Buchtmann, Wayne Brown, Matt Briggs and Marsh-Brown?

LRCN

ScalleysDad

Hodgson was a bit cagey about injuries, replacements and the burden of travelling. Its a reasonable shout to make wholesale changes but I think Roy will respect the Prem and the badge and play members of the squad, the Greenings, the Kellys, the Riise's and the Nevlands as opposed to frog marching the reserves into the front line. Liverpool were there for the taking not too many weeks ago but I think its different now.

Lighthouse

Zamora,Dempsey and Davies will be missing through injury. As for the rest they can all do with one. Shorey and Kelly and Greening and Okaka and Nevland and Smalling and maybe KD to come in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rupert

Mind you, Liverpool may decide to rest one or two of theirs too....
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

The Equalizer

You can't get a fine for playing regular 1st teamers. So here come Kelly, Greening, Riise, Digachoo, Okakakakakaka, Smallings etc...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

HatterDon

we don't have a midweek match; there's no reason to rest anybody. As William the Congeroo once said, "Ee yah, let's go put wind up Saxons."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

I wish he put out Adolf Bushman so he could take revenge on his old team and kick Torres properly up the you know what, even if it takes a red card in the process, so we have less to worry about come the Euro finals.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

ScalleysDad

Quote from: HatterDon on April 10, 2010, 02:03:17 AM
we don't have a midweek match; there's no reason to rest anybody. As William the Congeroo once said, "Ee yah, let's go put wind up Saxons."

I knew my history teacher was rubbish. So William the Conqueror DID come from Buxton and all that Hastings/Normandy stuff is a lie ! I suppose the shout from Harold " Mind those arrows, you'll have someones eye out" is'nt true either. My morning is in shatters !

HatterDon

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 10, 2010, 09:58:59 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on April 10, 2010, 02:03:17 AM

I knew my history teacher was rubbish. So William the Conqueror DID come from Buxton and all that Hastings/Normandy stuff is a lie ! I suppose the shout from Harold " Mind those arrows, you'll have someones eye out" is'nt true either. My morning is in shatters !

"H'and there sat 'arold with 'is 'awk in 'is 'and." is 'ow I 'eard h'it.

Speaking of: Conversation I had shortly after getting to England.

HD [age 19]: Is this the train to Hitchin?
Station Master [Kings X or St. Pancras] 'itchin? I'll bet you're Hitchin to go there eh?
HD [looking perplexed, turns to passenger]: Is this the train to Hitchin?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

NorfolkJim

Okaka or Nevland to start up front, Rest Murphy, put in Greening, Small in defence somewhere, Riise, and doesn't Zuberbuhler need a game at least once this season. Shorey should also start.