watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mousa says thanks

Started by username, August 30, 2012, 09:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

Sad to see Mousa go but he always gave us 100% even when big clubs were sniffing. Clearly has a career plan as he pointed out with stepping stone stuff when he signed for us. Wish him all the best. I was gonna say we won't see a player of his quality in a Fulham shirt for a long time but then it looks as though Berbatov is signing so its not all bad.

west kowloon white

Tweeted Spurs a stepping stone yet?
Good luck to him-seems to have been well advised and has conducted himself accord ingly -who's his agent?

Jack Fulham

Quote from: west kowloon white on August 30, 2012, 02:23:22 PM
Tweeted Spurs a stepping stone yet?
Good luck to him-seems to have been well advised and has conducted himself accord ingly -who's his agent?

He'll have a difficult time leaving Spurs if a bigger club comes in for him in 2-3 years times.. 5 year deal with Mr Levy at the helm means they will demand ridiculous money.

horse1031

still don't know if this transfer would have happened if we wouldnt have played Man U the week before the window closed.  He played his heart out looking for a move but fair play to him because he got one.  Spurs though.  mehhhh

west kowloon white

Trumped me again Jack F-wondered about this Real Madrid "special relationship" though-could be a load of bull or Levy being"shrewd".
A big loss but things seem better today-Jol saying right things and a couple of decent players on their way-lovely stand ...I digress.....

Holders

That's decent of him and he was a gentleman to the end.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

BishopsParkFantastic

Mousa says thanks.

Well, that's ok then!

btings

A class act.  Good luck to him.