watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Final League Standings

Started by HatterDon, September 01, 2012, 05:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Now that the transfer period is over, one can realistically predict how the whole thing will end. And, if you have my track record on this sort of thing, you can keep it.

I personally think we did okay in the market for the summer. Yes, we're weak in center mid, but there was never going to be a real replacement for Murphy and we will survive. Anyhow here's my prediction of the final league standings.

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham
5. Chelsea
6. Everton
7. Newcastle
8. Liverpool
9. Sunderland
10. Swansea
11. QPR
12  Stoke
13. West Ham
14. Fulham
15. West Brom
16. Aston Villa
17. Southampton
18. Wigan
19. Reading
20. Norwich

Anyone else?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Walsh

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Everton
6. Tottenham
7. Liverpool
8. Newcastle
9. Sunderland
10. Swansea
11. West Ham
12  Aston Villa
13. Fulham
14. QPR
15. West Brom
16. Stoke
17. Wigan
18. Southampton
19. Reading
20. Norwich

jazz hardrockin

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man City
4.Man utd.
5.Newcastle
6.West brom.
7.Sunderland
8.Fulham
9.Totenham
-
-
-
-
14.Liverpool
-
-
-
18. QPR
19. Reading
20.Aston Villa

079.gif ??????  :)
No animal is being hurt in the making of this posting.

licker

Think it will be very tight this season, top 3 have all spent good money, Arsenal not so much, any one of the next 4 can get into 5th place but i have to go with Everton.
Could be the same at the bottom, where Wet Spam, Aston Villa,and Wigan could be scrapping with the bottom 3.

1.Man City
2.Man utd
3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal
5.Everton
6.Spurs
7.Newcastle
8.Liverpoo
9.Fulham
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
Reading
Norwich
Southampton

JIMMY D

Fulham 14th.......... That is all.

bulgariawhite

Why not say Fulham 17th. Then we can all be happier when we finish much higher.
and everyone can have a go at our negative feelings, as is the want of this board in general

licker

I think you all do yourselves down, Ok Dempsey and Dembele are good players and you didnt really want to lose them, but no players are bigger than the club, so you forget them and get on with it.
I've put you in 9th place because after the first 8 clubs there is nobody who you should be frightened about,  you are as good as any of them.
A lot of clubs will be involved in the relegation battle this season, because  there seems to be a lot of mediocre teams in the premier, but i dont see Fulham as one of them.

Holders

I reckon we'll finish lower this year and that Tottenham will be challenging strongly for top 4. After that, anything else is just guesswork.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

FulhamMic

We'll be comfortably inside the top 10.

Forever Fulham

I think Villa is in big trouble this season and could go down.  I see Liverpool sinking to 11th or 12th.  If someone thinks they have improved personnel over last year, please speak up.  We have real talent on our team but need time to gel.  I think we won't do worse than 10th and hopefully can get to 6th.   I can't see Man U beating City for the title.  Suspect defense.  Man City has too much quality in all positions with depth as well.

costarican white

Heres' what I think

1. Man City
2. Man U
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Tottenham
6. Everton
7. Newcastle
8. Sunderland
9. Fulham
10. West Ham
11. Swansea
12  Stoke
13. Liverpool
14. QPR
15. West Brom
16. Wigan
17. Southampton
18. Aston Villa
19. Reading
20. Norwich
Wherever there's a Costa Rican... there's peace.

F(f)CUK

I think it will take us a while to develop a style that suits without Dembele. I think we will finish somewhere between 12th and 14th.

RidgeRider

Quote from: licker on September 02, 2012, 08:26:17 AM
Think it will be very tight this season, top 3 have all spent good money, Arsenal not so much, any one of the next 4 can get into 5th place but i have to go with Everton.
Could be the same at the bottom, where Wet Spam, Aston Villa,and Wigan could be scrapping with the bottom 3.

1.Man City
2.Man utd
3.Chelsea
4.Arsenal
5.Everton
6.Spurs
7.Newcastle
8.Liverpoo
9.Fulham
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
==
Reading
Norwich
Southampton

This looks very reasonable to me. Those that have us further down the table, 13th or further, I assume are expecting the worst and hoping for the best.  :dft012:  :scarf:

fulhamben

no way will the saints finish bottom. the only reason they have no points is that they have played 2 of the best teams in the country. both of they were winning with 10 mins to go. i even reckon they will finish above us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.