watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FYI: Demspey scores almost immediately in WC qualifier

Started by cottagecornerreject, September 08, 2012, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNelson

Good god, give it a rest. When Danny Murphy scores, I'll have a drink in his honor too. The only reason I won't for Bobby Z & AJ is because they play for knuckle-dragging troglodytes I loathe.  We should all hope Demps succeeds except for when he plays against us.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

jarv

Don, OK this has nothing to do with Fulham but worth the thread because there are a lot of American supporters still with us. Good idea to use the Fulham site to maintain pdates on USA games. (although, not too many updates on this one). Maybe the next US game.

cottagecornerreject

Yes, but we applaud one who leaves and slag the other all the while people are complaining about Demps threads being here after he's left but have no issue with Dembele threads and he's also gone. It's the hypocrisy of it all. Where were you to complain about dembele the threads after he scored for tottenham? Invisible I'm sure. I'd rather see neither thread. My point of posting this in the first place was to see all the hypocrites crawl out after the lovefest for dembele and his goal for his new team. You all certainly did not disappoint.

To answer your other ridiculous apples to orange argument riise and hangeland are still here so it wouldn't make sense in my argument and Salcido doesn't also play for tottenham so also irrelevant.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 08, 2012, 05:37:00 PM
Quote from: cottagecornerreject on September 08, 2012, 12:12:58 PM
Interesting comment. Curious then why this type of stuff wasn't stated after the threads posted when dembele scored FOR tottenham. In fact the comments in those threads was good for him and nothing but positives. . He's moved on why no similar comments there. He actually scored for a future opponent. Demps scored in a wc qualifier.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 08, 2012, 07:52:54 AM
can someone move this thread to the Tottenham forum?

At least Tottenham and Dembele played vs Norwich in the Premier League and Fulham FC happens to be playing in the same competition.

I don't see us facing USA in the league soon?!

Why didnt you mention CarlosSALCIDO SCORED FOR MEXICO!

Or make a Fulham related thread saying HANGELAND AND RIISE LOST WITH NORWAY!

ffcbulgaria

yes... because there is one thread about Dembele and how we didnt replace him per week and there are 20 threads per week about dempsey and what he eats for breakfast or does for USA or whatever so if that's not enough for you to reach a conclusion dont bother :D

cottagecornerreject

Again let's stick with my premise and enough with your apples to orange arguments. I was talking specifically about dembele threads popping up after his goal for another team and him being applauded for it. I post a thread about Dempsey scoring a goal for his national team and he gets slagged all over it and why do we have these threads when he isn't with fulham anymore etc.. when none of that was mentioned in the dembele threads. If that's not enough for YOU to reach a conclusion then you don't even bother.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 09, 2012, 07:36:19 AM
yes... because there is one thread about Dembele and how we didnt replace him per week and there are 20 threads per week about dempsey and what he eats for breakfast or does for USA or whatever so if that's not enough for you to reach a conclusion dont bother :D

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: cottagecornerreject on September 09, 2012, 07:57:53 PM
Again let's stick with my premise and enough with your apples to orange arguments. I was talking specifically about dembele threads popping up after his goal for another team and him being applauded for it. I post a thread about Dempsey scoring a goal for his national team and he gets slagged all over it and why do we have these threads when he isn't with fulham anymore etc.. when none of that was mentioned in the dembele threads. If that's not enough for YOU to reach a conclusion then you don't even bother.

just read again my last 2 posts, add the facts about both players departures and you should get the right answer to 2+2.
And there were and still are 200 threads about Dempsey. I bet many people have had enough of it like me. Also what exactly does really Dempsey scoring for the states has to do with Fulham? Thats just you wanting to put out how amazing your favourite player is. This is a Fulham forum last i checked. You can go ahead and register the www.friend(s)ofdempsey.com (or .whatever) domain and have daily updates on his day to day life if you wish :D

LordNelson

If you've had enough then I recommend that you move along. You don't have to read or respond to every topic or post you don't care for or are not interested in. Why waste your energy?  Other Fulham supporters are interested and will continue to be. Loving Fulham and continuing to hope for and commenting on Demps' success are not mutually exclusive. You may disagree--fine. You made your point. Carry on.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

BarryP

Quotethis is 'nominally' for non UK based supporters who may want an area for specifically US or ANZAC posts.

we're not trying to get rid of you, if this isn't used then I can easily drop it, if you think its a good idea use it

I know Dempsey is a tired topic for many Fulham supporters but a post about Dempsey scoring a goal for the USMNT acutally belongs in this portion of the forum. 
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

YankeeJim

Yep, Dempsey, to the chagrin of some, scored in the first minute. Unfortunately, the game went down (way down) hill after that.

Someone help me with my depression. A US squad with a talentless thug in the middle (Jones), little defensive coordination & no idea how to get the ball up the field except to thump it and a Fulham squad with no midfield. Gonna be a long year.  :012:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cottagecornerreject

At least with the US there is the knowledge of a return of Bradley, Holden, Cherundolo, Boca and Donovan.

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 10, 2012, 06:44:36 PM
Yep, Dempsey, to the chagrin of some, scored in the first minute. Unfortunately, the game went down (way down) hill after that.

Someone help me with my depression. A US squad with a talentless thug in the middle (Jones), little defensive coordination & no idea how to get the ball up the field except to thump it and a Fulham squad with no midfield. Gonna be a long year.  :012:

cottagecornerreject

And the other 199 threads our irrelevant to what I had to say or to my point. Also, you obviously never even read my post where I stated I specifically put that dempsey thread there just to see how different the reaction to his scoring a goal after leaving Fulham compared to the dembele reaction after his first post fulham goal. My theory was proven correct by the way. I also posted I'd prefer there to be no posts about either former player and yet you've turned all that into me being a dempsey fanboy. You sir are pure quality. Wow.

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on September 10, 2012, 07:54:09 AM
Quote from: cottagecornerreject on September 09, 2012, 07:57:53 PM

just read again my last 2 posts, add the facts about both players departures and you should get the right answer to 2+2.
And there were and still are 200 threads about Dempsey. I bet many people have had enough of it like me. Also what exactly does really Dempsey scoring for the states has to do with Fulham? Thats just you wanting to put out how amazing your favourite player is. This is a Fulham forum last i checked. You can go ahead and register the www.friend(s)ofdempsey.com (or .whatever) domain and have daily updates on his day to day life if you wish :D